TOP 5 tweets of Farmaajo 2019

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
C60A5679-C69A-4654-92FE-B163BD99EA88.jpeg
48656A6D-6B34-419F-BB60-7CEE3E864D6B.jpeg
F6DFF771-7A7A-4E8C-9195-95D590C1F643.png
AD388264-7F0E-4BDE-AA4B-79EFCF47F9BC.jpeg
2F460173-F562-46DF-8461-F5865B115531.jpeg
9A3AE53A-704C-43E8-A19C-8F6086BAF5FC.jpeg

Attachments

• 939014B5-454F-4D94-B413-B7EDE290CBE8.png
    939014B5-454F-4D94-B413-B7EDE290CBE8.png
    352.3 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:deadmanny:

Keep up the good work ninyow. I’m surprised you haven’t been rushed in Columbus by his bots tho. :mjpls:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Just from Reading his "Tweets" I can just imagine how irritating and annoying Faarmajo is. He strikes me as someone with low energy, talks slow, ruminates on small talk, and gets into Somali Maax Maax's which can be severely obnoxious. I think he has to drink two bottle of Energy drink to lift an eye brow maaaskinka- and the fact the he has to announce he is an American citizen is so much the pain. I am sure if Tom Brady met him, Tom would just throw his coat on him to check-in and his car keys to vallet--- and Faarmajo would nod his head like a Chinese

Just from Reading his "Tweets" I can just imagine how irritating and annoying Faarmajo is. He strikes me as someone with low energy, talks slow, ruminates on small talk, and gets into Somali Maax Maax's which can be severely obnoxious. I think he has to drink to bottle of Energy drink to lift an eye brow maaaskin
Farmaajo wants to go back to Buffalo New York. He is in Xamar on edge 24/7 with guards.

That’s not a way to live. He misses his Dunkin’ Donuts.:mjlaugh:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The audacity for Villa Somalia to contact Twitter to suspend my account was just down right pathetic.

of all the problems Somalia has they decided I was their biggest problem.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Farmaajo wants to go back to Buffalo New York. He is in Xamar on edge 24/7 with guards.

That’s not a way to live. He misses his Dunkin’ Donuts.:mjlaugh:

1645634865044.png

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHA

Walaaahi i cracked up when i read your "on edge" comment! That is exactly how i picture him. His nervous beady eyes looking left and right, sensitive to every baang noise around. He reminds me of Siyaad Baare-- Baare also had that nervous presence, according to his photos. He would laugh or smile exceedingly to mask his nerves. Something tells me Somalia has really ravaged him in trusting humans. Perhaps he doesn't even trust his own wife

1645634985980.png
1645634986459.png
1645634989046.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Farmaajo writes too much. He should take some pointers from Trump

U think Trump writes his own Tweets? His Son Don Junior writes his tweets. Ivy League educated. Faarmaajo writes like Trump believe me.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
View attachment 215783

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHA

Walaaahi i cracked up when i read your "on edge" comment! That is exactly how i picture him. His nervous beady eyes looking left and right, sensitive to every baang noise around. He reminds me of Siyaad Baare-- Baare also had that nervous presence, according to his photos. He would laugh or smile exceedingly to mask his nerves. Something tells me Somalia has really ravaged him in trusting humans. Perhaps he doesn't even trust his own wife

View attachment 215784View attachment 215785View attachment 215786
Siyaad Barre gave me gangistar vibes, to be honest:

Mafia...

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Siyaad Barre gave me gangistar vibes, to be honest:

Mafia...

May God rest his soul, but Baare was a gentle soul. I think he might have suffered from some mental illness- like persistent anxiety personality disorder or persistent depressed disorder. He seems very intelligent no doubt, and an introvert for sure--doing a job of an extrovert. He comes off very likeable tho-judging from the second video. But his shyness overwhelms him. U see how the Arab literally has to bend his head down to listen to his whispers? Like one will do to a toddler or a dog?

Last edited: