TOP 5 REASONS WHY US GEELJIRES LIVING STANDARDS are better than 3rd world UK and Hennessy Canada

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I pay $53 a month for my comprehensive car insurance (in Canada it is $500 a month ...in 3rd world UK they wish they could pay car insurance but sadly they don’t own cars instead they own something called Oyster (not a seafood ..it is a train card)...)

A nice 2013 Hyundai car in my city can be bought for $7k (in Canada it is $16k....in 3rd world UK they can’t afford a car bc they don’t have a job)

In America you have 6k universities to choose from ( in Canada you have 30 universities throughout the country and few geeljires attend these universities due to a high rate abuse of Hennessy...In 3rd world Uk they start smoking cigarettes and shisha at 15, they carry knives at 16 . They are excluded from attending Eton College bc the Uni only accepts royals and aristocrats :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:. On top of that just a dozen of them attend Uni while the majority are demoralized at the fact that they don’t see any hope of finding a job anyways if they even get a bachelors)

Here in my country jobs are abundant. The upward mobility in your career is super easy. You only need to stick to that job to go up and your salary raised. (In Canada 80% of the young men there selling drugs, 70% smoke weed and 90% drink Hennessy and this is detrimental to landing a good job. Besides there are no jobs for Geeljires because a geeljire most speak 2 languages. The best geeljires money earners are Djiboutians who are bilingual and who work at Ottawa government departments...in the 3rd world UK they have weddings on Wednesdays. Do I need to say anything more. It’s clealry self explanatory :mjlol:)

Geeljires in the US are the most sought after bachelors due to their purchasing power, education and stability. Geeljire American bachelors snatch the best looking xaliimos out of the grasps of Hennessy geeljire Canadians and unemployed 3rd world UK cats ).

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What kinda of car do you have that you pay 53 dollars for it's insurance :9uoofqd:

It’s not about the car, it’s about my driving record and age. If you’re over 25 and with a stable steady driving record the price can go down to $35

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Damn you're lucky sxb you pay peanuts for that shit:farmajoyaab: us millennials get robbed by them

I should’ve been payin $40 by now if it wasn’t for my dam cousin who came to me to insure her car through me. I did it from the goodness of my heart but qumayada screwed me over. She had a lady hit her from behind and when she came out of her car and looked at the bumper she was like “meh! you good to go “. Can you believe she didn’t bother writing down her insurance info but allowed that lady to write hers. That lady just called my insurance and claimed that my cousin hit her. Next thing I know is that I got a letter in the mail :susp: this cousin chick didn’t even bother telling me cause she was afraid of me and I blew up on her. I called my insurance and to no avail I was told that they gonna pay that lady :jcoleno:

Long story short I removed my cousin girl out of my coverage.

But amazingly few months later a Mexican in my neighborhood bumped into my car from behind. My female was driving the car at that moment and she called me and said “some lady hit me from the back and I’m at the exit of the neighborhood”. I was shook because she had my child in the car (females can be replaced but not my offspring). I came running out with my wife beater and my shorts. I saw my female standing front of the mexan’s car. I yelled at her for doing that cause how the hell does she know the Mexican wouldn’t run over her specially as she calling the cops. Bad move on her part, I mean the Mexican could be illegal and desperate. I took my phone out and took picture of her license plate and I spoke to the police and they said they ain’t coming and that we should exchange insurances. I took down her insurance and she was maskiinad. There was just miscommunication because she was telling my female that she needed to go back to the home to get the insurance card but my female thought she was fleeing.

I called her insurance and a week later was told to bring my car to their facility. I got there and showed them the scratch and they offered me 2 things. 1. We fix it for you or 2. We give you the money. I took the money :hemad::hemad::heh: for a dam scratch they gave me $800 :gladbron:

I pay $53 a month for my comprehensive car insurance (in Canada it is $500 a month ...in 3rd world UK they wish they could pay car insurance but sadly they don’t own cars instead they own something called Oyster (not a seafood ..it is a train card)...)

A nice 2013 Hyundai car in my city can be bought for $7k (in Canada it is $16k....in 3rd world UK they can’t afford a car bc they don’t have a job)

In America you have 6k universities to choose from ( in Canada you have 30 universities throughout the country and few geeljires attend these universities due to a high rate abuse of Hennessy...In 3rd world Uk they start smoking cigarettes and shisha at 15, they carry knives at 16 . They are excluded from attending Eton College bc the Uni only accepts royals and aristocrats :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:. On top of that just a dozen of them attend Uni while the majority are demoralized at the fact that they don’t see any hope of finding a job anyways if they even get a bachelors)

Here in my country jobs are abundant. The upward mobility in your career is super easy. You only need to stick to that job to go up and your salary raised. (In Canada 80% of the young men there selling drugs, 70% smoke weed and 90% drink Hennessy and this is detrimental to landing a good job. Besides there are no jobs for Geeljires because a geeljire most speak 2 languages. The best geeljires money earners are Djiboutians who are bilingual and who work at Ottawa government departments...in the 3rd world UK they have weddings on Wednesdays. Do I need to say anything more. It’s clealry self explanatory :mjlol:)

Geeljires in the US are the most sought after bachelors due to their purchasing power, education and stability. Geeljire American bachelors snatch the best looking xaliimos out of the grasps of Hennessy geeljire Canadians and unemployed 3rd world UK cats ).

In Denmark a 7k car would cost between 14k or 17K. not including insurance or gas which is another 700 dollars a month

Jeesto

VIP
What kinda of car do you have that you pay 53 dollars for it's insurance :9uoofqd:
This kind:siilaanyolaugh:
1253188195-bmw-donkey.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How much do you pay for healthcare a month? :mjpls::lolbron:

Here is where we kind of behind on other industrialized countries (excluding 3rd world UK...their healthy system is dead ...their hospitals look like Garbahaaarey regional hospital ).

That said , I pay $40 on my health, $5 on my vision ...$3 on my dental ...every paycheck...)...still on an emergency I’ll have to pay 20% out of my pocket ...in a normal visit to my doctor I don’t pay extra

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How much do you pay for healthcare a month? :mjpls::lolbron:

Good come back! looooooooooooooool

Rkelly I have to agree with u huuno! The capitalism in America is REAL. Mashlaaah we r blessed.

So Rkelly is a daddy? Hhhmmm breaking news, nice sneaking that info in Rkelly! Very cute! lol

in America, a cop can shoot you just for fun. the BLM will make noise for 3 days and that's it.
America has borrowed $21 trillions. no way u guys gonna be able to pay off that. u are basically broke es.

http://www.usdebtclock.org

I just watched the US national debt go up by $1 million in 1 minute. Take a look. You might get a heart attack if you are American.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
in America, a cop can shoot you just for fun. the BLM will make noise for 3 days and that's it.
America has borrowed $21 trillions. no way u guys gonna be able to pay off that. u are basically broke es.

I just watched the US national debt go up by $1 million in 1 minute. Take a look. You might get a heart attack if you are American.

Go eat fish and chips virgin boy

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar

Us Total debt is 70 Trillion. What does it mean.
You quoted 21Trillion.

Its crazy numbers there all going up very fast.