Status
Not open for further replies.
:mugshotman:
8dafB10.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Everyone in this thread is sooooooooooooooooooooooo Tako!

These Vegans shit tell me why they all look, sound, and talk deranged. These bastards have the audacity of telling you what to eat. Shit most of them telling me not eat eggs fam most of y'all look deformed and need proteins and iron. f*ck out of here with that bullshit now if you'll excuse me ill go check my fridge for eggs so i can make aquun for breakfast.

This my breakfast notice how glorious and nationalistic it is aquun in the morning
photo-9.jpg

This is the average vegan meal
6aa7ea77b8493f4eef828f4d23d9b62f.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
These Vegans shit tell me why they all look, sound, and talk deranged. These bastards have the audacity of telling you what to eat. Shit most of them telling me not eat eggs fam most of y'all look deformed and need proteins and iron. f*ck out of here with that bullshit now if you'll excuse me ill go check my fridge for eggs so i can make aquun for breakfast.

This my breakfast notice how glorious and nationalistic it is aquun in the morning
View attachment 57085

This is the average vegan mealView attachment 57086

I dont like how your fingers look like, Shows health issues

I dont like how your fingers look like, Shows health issues
Thats not my fingers you stupid dumb low iq Xalimoo, I'll have you know during my freshman year of college my college professor complimented my fingers of being that of a pianist they are long and slender. Very Glorious to look at too and beautiful nails that will make your average Xalimoo jealous.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Thats not my fingers you stupid dumb low iq Xalimoo, I'll have you know during my freshman year of college my college professor complimented my fingers of being that of a pianist they are long and slender. Very Glorious to look at too and beautiful nails that will make your average Xalimoo jealous.

filing-nails-at-work.jpg

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
Ukun waa nafaqo waxa laga hela vitamin a,b,b complex, iyo vitamin c.

Greetings.

Please join me as I Consolidate my Power as The Greatest Somali speaking Person who ever Lived!

Hold Your Children Tight.

Divine Mother, Please Protect Me!

LoveandLight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts