Top 10 richest Somali in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Didn't know we had Billionaires Damn.:salute:

2:28 it says Farmaajo use to have a job before this making 70m a year, What job are
they talking about his Previous PM duties!
:cosbyhmm:

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Proud to see Abdirahman Boreh, he's a part of my father's side of the family!
And he defeated IOG (ismail omar gueleh) in a court in Europe lmaooo ! Proud of him and his success and good job to all of them anyway :nvjpqts:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Didn't know we had Billionaires Damn.:salute:

2:28 it says Farmaajo use to have a job before this making 70m a year, What job are
they talking about his Previous PM duties!
:cosbyhmm:

I noticed a few rich Somalis born in Kenya, including the woman. And Dahabshiile father and son team is so cool! :salute:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Source: Automobile Spare Parts, Real estate, Gas Stations

Omar Ahmed owns Mandela Group. His City Tyres is one of the biggest and most successful tyre outlets in the country. He also has other business interests like City Retread, City Oil and Café Javas. Cafes Javas found at City Oil Wandegeya and Nakumatt Shopping Mall have been lauded for their quality food. Meanwhile, when City Oil was starting out, naysayers said it would fail. How could another gas station succeed where so many others already existed? However, with Mandela’s involvement in his own business and his insistence on quality customer care provided, City Oil thrived and is one of the most successful gas stations in Uganda.

He’s one of Ugandas top entrepreneurs https://www.cityoiluganda.com/

Tukraq

VIP
This gotta be the fakest video one billion kulaha:mahubowtf: all African billionaires are recorded and no Somalis, this kid don’t know what he talking about,
Farmajo 70 million working as a public employee for the the city of buffalo :ileycry: I barley trust Forbes but this kid just made this up off the top of his head:yacadiim:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I don't think they're billionaires, maybe multi millionaires.

Well, apart from the xawaalad owner or the the Hass petroleum CEO even tho I doubt that they got a billion $ net worth :patrice:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Top 10 richest Somalis and 5 are from Isaakh clan :cool:
I am gonna get good sleep knowing that 5 isaakhs who probably don’t know I even exist are filthy rich.

So farmaajo makes 70mil but wears ill fitted walmart great value polyester suits...? I dont tinking so

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
So farmaajo makes 70mil but wears ill fitted walmart great value polyester suits...? I dont tinking so

Do you realy think there is someone richer than the person running the whole country?

We know the corruption back home is so high he can literally tell all the government bank money to be deposited to his Swiss private account and get away with it traceless.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

It is smart to dress poor, envy eyes can kill u. The odeey is thinking ahead.

It is smart to dress poor, envy eyes can kill u. The odeey is thinking ahead.
Basra, the worst eye is the eye of the oppressed. Don't you think they have more of that to worry about. Besides, mr handsome from puntland wears better fitted suits and he lives in somalia, not exactly armani but he doesn't look sloppy like a certain head of state

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra, the worst eye is the eye of the oppressed. Don't you think they have more of that to worry about. Besides, mr handsome from puntland wears better fitted suits and he lives in somalia, not exactly armani but he doesn't look sloppy like a certain head of state

Silver

The odeey is worth 70 million. He has to worry about day to day matter. A cheap suit will make him fit in among the destitute. His bodyguard will relate to him. as opposed to when an assassinate comes to kill him the body guard will say, heck let him die, he is rich, he can afford it.

Silver

The odeey is worth 70 million. He has to worry about day to day matter. A cheap suit will make him fit in among the destitute. His bodyguard will relate to him. as opposed to when an assassinate comes to kill him the body guard will say, heck let him die, he is rich, he can afford it.
The bodyguard won't let that happen either way because then his paycheck would end and he'd be sent back to malawi

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Proud to see Abdirahman Boreh, he's a part of my father's side of the family!
And he defeated IOG (ismail omar gueleh) in a court in Europe lmaooo ! Proud of him and his success and good job to all of them anyway :nvjpqts:
He is Issa man I thought your mom was Issa.

Aside from that there are no Somali billionaires as of yet. Most billionaires need a stable country.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
He is Issa man I thought your mom was Issa.

Aside from that there are no Somali billionaires as of yet. Most billionaires need a stable country.

My grandmother from my father's side is issa, her name was Amina ahmed Boreh and I knew my great-grand-father, he was a great guy and rich lmao

we need more of these people TBH! Maybe i'll become a billionaire one day :trumpsmirk::mjlol:

Tukraq

VIP
I don't think they're billionaires, maybe multi millionaires.

Well, apart from the xawaalad owner or the the Hass petroleum CEO even tho I doubt that they got a billion $ net worth :patrice:
There not anywhere near lol xawalad guys are probably low millions if that I don’t know why this sub overrated them lol they transfer other people’s money they don’t keep nothing but maybe 5 percent due to Heavy competition and most of that 5 percent goes into the logistics so they take home very little also you can find the hass petroleaum online and see he’s definently not a billionaire especially for an unknown oil company when the ceos for the major oil firms are worth low billions:ohno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending