Too Many somali ex-muslims

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
The amount of somali ex-muslims you see on twitter is shocking. You literally can't go a day without bumping into one.
I agree. Often times they huddle together and support each other’s tweets as well. In Sha Allah they come to they’re senses and turn back to Allah.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
They project their failures into Islam. All Somali gaalo are obsessed with Islam and cant stop talking about. Its a feeling of guilt which they are unable to get rid off

They project their failures into Islam. All Somali gaalo are obsessed with Islam and cant stop talking about. Its a feeling of guilt which they are unable to get rid off
Yeah, they about it so much. They left why can't they do something with their lives. It's like the guilt has drove them to the point of obsession where they can't stay 2 minutes without talking about the deen.

Both religious and atheist they fear of being wrong and going the wrong way. they can't let go of the need to be right. what they don't know that truth is subjective and personal.

they can't resist the urge to explain themselves. The attempts to explain and justify urself to others r only superficial attempts 2 deal with ur own insecurities.

Arguments reflects uncertainty n fear. u argue with others to avoid the argument with urself.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I have no grudge against them. When anything anti Islam is made by them all of them flock there in solidarity. Most people leave Islam “searching for the real answer of life”. Warya 42 ma aha:ulyin:
If you leave Islam that’s your choice and I can’t judge you for that only Allah has that power to do that. I just don’t like Atheists criticising Islam. Let the people believe in what they want. Why chat about Jinns if you don’t believe in them. I believe in it and you don’t have to it finished. You have to understand that I don’t care if you are irreligious,gay,trans or panfomoabrolomo-sexual. I just want to tell you guys I believe in Islam and I don’t need you guys judging it. Islam is my deen and culture.

PS:Did you see what I did there with that reference:drakelaugh:

If they left, they were probably never really Muslim in the first place, or at least, had only a superficial understanding of Islam that consisted of only strict rules and regulations. I'd much rather have them openly say they aren't Muslim, then to have a liar claiming Islam when in reality they're a hypocrite. Besides, while they leave, others revert Alhamdulilah.

What we need to do is to create an atmosphere where Muslim youth can feel free to talk and ask questions - doubt is a challenge that needs to be dealt with directly. They also need to be able to talk to Muslims who are knowledgeable about Islam and the world, not just religious jurisprudence, as it's tough to take someone seriously who doesn't believe in modern science. Lastly, we also need to eliminate the practice of hiring the meanest, most intimidating people to teach deen to little kids - it frightens them, when they should be taught that Islam is about hope, love, and mercy, not pain and suffering.

Trending

Latest posts