Tony Blair's sister in law was CONVERTED by SOMALI taxi drivers in London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
If that's what cabbies can do, imagine what Uber drivers who somehow feel forced to interact with you can do... Uber finna save these lost souls

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Warsame with 4 kids who drives a taxi managed to turn one of Tony Blair's relatives into a muslamic :dead::dead::dead:
Imagine how Blair must feel about this
laughing-gifs-ricky-gervais.gif

410729.gif

raw

Warsame with 4 kids who drives a taxi managed to turn one of Tony Blair's relatives into a muslamic :dead::dead::dead:
Imagine how Blair must feel about this
laughing-gifs-ricky-gervais.gif

410729.gif

raw

Duct

Mr Warsame is either a Shia or he failed to convert her into Sunni because she became Shia.

Lauren Booth My Journey to Shia Islam UMAA Convention 2012

Is her conversion Mr Warsame's influence or a "miracle" she experienced after she visited "the Fatima al-Masumeh Shrine in the Iranian holy city of Qom"?

Here is another story.

Lauren Booth, the sister-in-law of former British prime minister Tony Blar, has converted to Islam after a 'holy experience' at a shrine in Iran.

Booth, a 43-year-old mother of two, is the half sister of Blair’s wife Cherie. She works for the English-language Iranian state news channel Press TV

She reportedly decided to adopt Islam as her new faith after what she describes as a religious awakening at the Fatima al-Masumeh Shrine in the Iranian holy city of Qom 6 weeks ago.

https://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2010/10/25/123568.html

How many Somali Muslims here consider Shias as Muslims?

Duct

Mr Warsame is either a Shia or he failed to convert her into Sunni because she became Shia.

Lauren Booth My Journey to Shia Islam UMAA Convention 2012

Is her conversion Mr Warsame's influence or a "miracle" she experienced after she visited "the Fatima al-Masumeh Shrine in the Iranian holy city of Qom"?

Here is another story.

Lauren Booth, the sister-in-law of former British prime minister Tony Blar, has converted to Islam after a 'holy experience' at a shrine in Iran.

Booth, a 43-year-old mother of two, is the half sister of Blair’s wife Cherie. She works for the English-language Iranian state news channel Press TV

She reportedly decided to adopt Islam as her new faith after what she describes as a religious awakening at the Fatima al-Masumeh Shrine in the Iranian holy city of Qom 6 weeks ago.

https://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2010/10/25/123568.html

How many Somali Muslims here consider Shias as Muslims?
WTF why did he do a half ass job :mindblown:it's like if someone teached you how to play soccer and you became as good as Messi but you only score on your own team

These an taxi drivers had ONE JOB and they failed:snoop:

Their old hooyos and eedos forced them to watch the freshie extaordinair Dr. Z so that they can boost their dawah game only to convert a relative of a war criminal to xaar shite Islam.:O27GWRK:

Now Isis are gonna bomb our asses in London:gunsmiley:

P.s. i don't hate Shites except the illegal eyeranian trawlers fishing the somali sea.

Last edited:
These an taxi drivers had ONE JOB and they failed:snoop:

Their old hooyos and eedos forced them to watch the freshie extaordinair Dr. Z so that they can boost their dawah game only to convert a relative of a war criminal to xaar shite Islam.:O27GWRK:

Now Isis are gonna bomb our asses in London:gunsmiley:

P.s. i don't hate Shites except the illegal eyeranian trawlers fishing the somali sea.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:deadpeter:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending