Jecliyaa siida loga takhalusay

Jecliyaa Jahwareerka ku dhacay

Jecliyaa baroorta kaso hadhay

Jecliyaa Jecliyaa Jabka Ictirashland

Ramadan kareem from the mudane

32602572_10211849897583482_4890842576086630400_n.jpg

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Col. Caare is a hero. He didn’t take shit from Siyaad Barre and he is certainly not taking shit from the remnants of Siyaad Barre

He is been at the front lines since 1977.

I am just pissed that such men of extraordinary quality is still carrying gun and fighting. He should have been sitting in some nice house and collecting retirement money. Instead corrupt motherfuckers who never broke sweat are eating off his Blood and sweat.

Bohol

VIP
Col. Caare is a hero. He didn’t take shit from Siyaad Barre and he is certainly not taking shit from the remnants of Siyaad Barre

He is been at the front lines since 1977.

I am just pissed that such men of extraordinary quality is still carrying gun and fighting. He should have been sitting in some nice house and collecting retirement money. Instead corrupt motherfuckers who never broke sweat are eating off his Blood and sweat.

All GX love Caare and are willing to die for him just like he has no problem dying for his tol. Check facebook it is crazy his popularity went over the roof.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
All GX love Caare and are willing to die for him just like he has no problem dying for his tol. Check facebook it is crazy his popularity went over the roof.
e he is risking his life and entire career to fight for his tol.for that we owe him a great deal for his sacrifice

Bohol

VIP
e he is risking his life and entire career to fight for his tol.for that we owe him a great deal for his sacrifice

I know the area he is pictured in. Lets say I went there many times it is a nice area. I am missing out on so much action, it is time I book my ticket. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending