Tomorrows AMA... YAAB fam

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NaomiHoney

YAAB YAAB

Somali Christian pastor.

I don't mind Christians. I believe we should all co exist.

However Somali Christians seems a little heavy on my heart.

I need to self reflect on this for little.

Alhamdulilah it's currently FAJR. I shall my use time wisely and ponder upon this

Last edited by a moderator:

Duchess

HBIC| PuntExit Activist| PhD in Langaab Studies
VIP
I think it will be a good opportunity to understand what would draw Somalis to Christianity. I'm familiar with the Pastor and Church but they're pretty secretive.

N

NaomiHoney

Yea, you're right. :oops:
I've been told there was a lot of converts during the 50/60's in Somalia. Due to the Salvation Army.

N

NaomiHoney

Please watch this. Somali couple talks about there Christian faith in an interview!

:eminemdamn:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Let's not be rude to christian Somalis. They have their fate you have yours let's live in peace. I think this AMA could be useful and bring a lot of information. It's not everyday we get to hear from non Muslim Somalis so let's take this opportunity and learn something new.

Last edited:

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Let's not be rude to christian Somalis. They have their fate you have yours let's live in peace. I think this AMA could be useful and bring a lot of information. It's not everyday we get to her from non Muslim Somalis so let's take this opportunity and learn something new.
If you are not Muslim you are automatically not Somali.

"I became mad on Allah when I saw a guy being beheaded in his name, and therefore left the religion"
Really? Will she leave Christianity when she finds out about the pedophilia ridden "men of G-d"(priests)
Tan markii hoore ayuu iimaankeedu liitay.
Ilaahay ha hadeeyo.

Status
Not open for further replies.