Tommy Robinson calls Mo Farah backward barbarian

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW i hate when white supremacist leaders mention Somalis because their supports become familiar with our race and it becomes niche like Pakistanis are at moment with the whole grooming gangs stuff

here is what the legend mehdi hassan had to say

Fun Fact: mehdi hassan lived in somalia before the civil war.

WOW i hate when white supremacist leaders mention Somalis because their supports become familiar with our race and it becomes niche like Pakistanis are at moment with the whole grooming gangs stuff

here is what the legend mehdi hassan had to say

Fun Fact: mehdi hassan lived in somalia before the civil war.

Can

Don't make @Gooney112 intelligent, he loves and adores the Alt-Right and everything else is called the Left and hates them.

I dislike this guy, he supports Israel.
I don't care if he hates muslims.
why do u support israel ?? :dwill:

for your information, i'm pretty neutral on the Palestine/israel conflict:mybusiness:
, i have looked into the history of palestine with regards to the ottoman empire vs British empire:hmm: and i am of the view that Palestine has indirectly caused it's own downfall along with the rest of the Arab world by betraying turkey and siding with the British empire:stopit:

they had it coming all along:umad:

:ufdup:it's a punishment from allah for siding with the kuffars over your muslim brothers

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
why do u support israel ?? :dwill:

for your information, i'm pretty neutral on the Palestine/israel conflict:mybusiness:
, i have looked into the history of palestine with regards to the ottoman empire vs British empire:hmm: and i am of the view that Palestine has indirectly caused it's own downfall along with the rest of the Arab world by betraying turkey and siding with the British empire:stopit:

they had it coming all along:umad:

:ufdup:it's a punishment from allah for siding with the kuffars over your muslim brothers

I don't support Israel, just like you, I'm neutral but I think this dude is playing a very dangerous game.
He talks about gang rapes and etc but he never mentions why they are a lot of migrants in Europe and who's promoting the #Multiculturalism of the West by pouring migrants from the 3rd World.
The Juden from Israel are in favor of it and Tommy, seems to forget this. There's always a reason behing something.

And i'm not muslim:nvjpqts: I don't frankly care if he hates muslims, but i'd like to see him talking about Israel.

I don't support Israel, just like you, I'm neutral but I think this dude is playing a very dangerous game.
He talks about gang rapes and etc but he never mentions why they are a lot of migrants in Europe and who's promoting the #Multiculturalism of the West by pouring migrants from the 3rd World.
The Juden from Israel are in favor of it and Tommy, seems to forget this. There's always a reason behing something.

And i'm not muslim:nvjpqts: I don't frankly care if he hates muslims, but i'd like to see him talking about Israel.
Let them cry like pharoah. This is all Allah's plan! How else will there be a war between the Muslims and Christians? The hadiths already described this destiny. They can't change it like pharoah tried to get rid of migrants so shall they be drowned ttrying to do the same. Muslims will not go back unless we take our fair share.

:fittytousand::gaasdrink:

Muji

VIP
Let them cry like pharoah. This is all Allah's plan! How else will there be a war between the Muslims and Christians? The hadiths already described this destiny. They can't change it like pharoah tried to get rid of migrants so shall they be drowned ttrying to do the same. Muslims will not go back unless we take our fair share.

:fittytousand::gaasdrink:

I’m bonestly so glad to not know you in real life

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
It’s obvious when u look into his history he probably didn’t know what he was getting into, only talking about Muslim grooming gangs a member of the elite probably saw on of his rallies and could see how well he can be used was probably invited to a meeting and was told to leave the edl, just focus continuously on Muslims,not jobs,housing,knife crime he is just a puppet of the elite and most likely low level.

A racist worst nightmare is seeing this pic lol
mo%20farah%20t-t.jpg

Muji

VIP
It’s so funny to see a white gay liberal defending Somalis against the alt right who the Somalis in this forum support.

Maybe I’ll ask Owen Jones to pay this site a visit, he might end up joining the EDL after he reads some of the views voiced here.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Let's be honest. There would an army of Geeljire Tommy Robinsons if the same shit happened back home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending