Tommorow in the year 1969.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamalNFD

JAMAL
IMG_20171020_161206.jpg

SNA generals led by,
General Maxamed Siyad Barre rolled tanks into the Villa Somalia with a mission of cleaning out the corrupt ridden civilian government and prepare the country to recover Somali ancestral land from Ethiopia.

The Supreme Revolutionary Council (1969-1976) involved all somalis and all somalis supported it.

:camby:Let no man accuse me of tribalism.
:francis: We're speaking of the SRC, not the MOD militia that came from 1984.

FYI, if you’re saluting him because you think he is from your clan you’re wrong:trumpsmirk:

I know his clan mooryaan boi.

Anyone that is even slightly versed in Somali history would have great admiration for him. His planning is what made us win the Ogaden war initially. His only shortcoming in his whole career is what seemed to be tacit approval of the bombings of 88. He never resigned or opposed them.

But you wouldn't know anything about that mooryaan boi. Try not derail this thread wi

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
I know his clan mooryaan boi.

Anyone that is even slightly versed in Somali history would have great admiration for him. His planning is what made us win the Ogaden war initially. His only shortcoming in his whole career is what seemed to be tacit approval of the bombings of 88. He never resigned or opposed them.

But you wouldn't know anything about that mooryaan boi. Try not derail this thread wi
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
My favourite photograph of Abo Siyad
" I wanna be just like You, when I grow up adeer Sharmarke"

201766636323569539443268ss.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending