TODAY IS A DARK DAY FOR ME! My heart is heavy! Mr Ilhan gets 2 ride her back 2 Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
why why why why didn’t I get with her back in the days

giphy.gif

How on earth can one go from a bank teller to the husband of a congresswoman with the all the perks that come with it

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:ileycry: Watch her leave him soon . She’s now gong to be locked in rooms with the biggest libs in the country . That’s not good

Adeer why do we end up with no good xaliimos like @Knowles where they demand a $50k wedding only for them to sit at home and bloom into 500 pounds Precious (from the movie). Meanwhile Mr Ilhan hits the jackpot. He sits at home and stays skinny. She remains skinny but they are loaded. Hooganyaaaay

Last edited:
Adeer why do we end up with no good xaliimos like @Knowles where they demand a $50k only for them to sit at home and bloom into 500 pounds Precious (from the movie). Meanwhile Mr Ilhan hits the jackpot. He sits at home and stays skinny. She remains skinny but they are loaded. Hooganyaaaay

Life isn’t fair . Mr Ilhan is living the good life. He’s a stay at home dad while she brings in almost 200k a year. The average term in the house is just two years but even if she doesn’t get re-elected she will walk away with almost 400k and he will probably start working again in 2 years after he congressional career is done

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Adeer why do we end up with no good xaliimos like @Knowles where they demand a $50k only for them to sit at home and bloom into 500 pounds Precious (from the movie). Meanwhile Mr Ilhan hits the jackpot. He sits at home and stays skinny. She remains skinny but they are loaded. Hooganyaaaay

Life isn’t fair . Mr Ilhan is living the good life. Free healthcare forever for members of Congress and their family . He’s a stay at home dad

I now feel jealous. I will fly to America and marry a Congress woman.

Some MJ dudes at my local tim hortons were not happy that Mr Ilhan ins't at least darod. They were discussing ways to break up this marriage so Mrs Ilhan can marry a "noble MJ".
:yacadiim:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Life isn’t fair . Mr Ilhan is living the good life. He’s a stay at home dad while she brings in almost 200k a year. The average term in the house is just two years but even if she doesn’t get re-elected she will walk away with almost 400k and he will probably start working again in 2 years after he congressional career is done
She got nearly 80% of the votes. She will be in office for forseable future. That is super liberal district

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
They seem like a great couple, any man that supports his lovely wife to pursue her dreams is a man that should be commended. Big up to the brotha :)

Next year she will attend the LGBTQ parade again and this time Mr Ilhan will accompany her too. You have seen mama Malyun's thong, now you will see Mr Ihan's thong during that parade.
:nahgirl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts