Today I visited the GREEN ZONE of Hargeisa, foreign intelligence based neighborhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I urge @Bohol and @draco not to betray me and report me to the secessionist crazed thieves leadership

Then again there's nothing they can do to me because my tribesmen are numerous here. Let them arrest me and see what happens

200w.gif

Last edited:
Waryaa Menace, have u spent enough time there to get ur finger on the pulse of the Ciidagale sentiment regarding Muuse Biixi's government? Are they super pissed like the Habar Yoonis?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Waryaa Menace, have u spent enough time there to get ur finger on the pulse of the Ciidagale sentiment regarding Muuse Biixi's government? Are they super pissed like the Habar Yoonis?

These Ciidagales are less agitated then the lunatic HY. These HYs fielded a Dalai Lama, a Koala like slowing moving guy to run to capture the presidency when the guy can't even move his face when speaking. The man was low energy, extreme low energy.

True story from yesterday ..

I should've filmed it but that was the last thing in my mind. As I was driving in the heart of the Ciidagale enclave I came across a checkpoint in the middle of the road. These dam young police officers were checking people's driver license. I don't have a drive license here and on top of that I didn't where the papers for the car was cause I just borrowed it from family. So they pulled me to the side and I told them to hold on but not before I said "what kind of a dictatorship is this, have I came back from overseas to be harassed in my own land, dude I've contributed to this country". He was like "what have you contributed" :bell::mjlol::chrisfreshhah: . Me and him just laughed as he walked away waiting for me to get the papers. I called my family member to come and settle this ( they are well connected ). I just sat there for like 10 min till my relative came. She was a female and you know Somali females are hot headed and so when she arrived she started yelling at the police officers. I was parked a bit farther and so I was watching it from my rear window. I exited my car and approached the same cat who I spoken to early and I pulled him to the side and said to him "dee inaadeer sidan si maahaa meel baan ka daahsanahee i sii daa" and he was like "go ahead, leave". That female relative of mine is like in English "you bribed him, didn't you " and I'm like "I didn't" :trumpsmirk::trumpsmirk:you just gotta know how to talk to these kids

R Kelly.has good grasp of reality. I was in that same situation with the police checking drivers license , they said I had to get a SL one and it cost $300, In my head im like f*ck off. My house in Hargeisa is in a pretty important area with a lot of ministry offices so security is vigilant. Long story short the same fucker stopped me like 5 times over the next week 1/2 and got tired of buying my bullshit story that I'ma go get a SL driver license so the fucker tried to impound my car. I caused a scene and when some relatives arrived I said the officer was tryna shake me down for some money for the past week straight (which is against the rules ) long story short I didn't see the guy for the rest of the summer.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
R Kelly.has good grasp of reality. I was in that same situation with the police checking drivers license , they said I had to get a SL one and it cost $300, In my head im like f*ck off. My house in Hargeisa is in a pretty important area with a lot of ministry offices so security is vigilant. Long story short the same fucker stopped me like 5 times over the next week 1/2 and got tired of buying my bullshit story that I'ma go get a SL driver license so the fucker tried to impound my car. I caused a scene and when some relatives arrived I said the officer was tryna shake me down for some money for the past week straight (which is against the rules ) long story short I didn't see the guy for the rest of the summer.

200w.gif

WTF! Why did you led that poor man he fired by framing him :faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:.

You're cold blooded :siilaanyolaugh:

My to go excuse on them is that " is this a dictatorship....Ma tan ban rag koofireyda isku soo feedhnay" only if they knew that I only accuse them of corruption on a daily basis :siilaanyolaugh::ileycry:

DRACO

VIP
DW my garxajis brudda i wont report you to Moses bihi and his thugs
im a supporter of kheyre now:siilaanyosmile:

200w.gif

WTF! Why did you led that poor man he fired by framing him :faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:.

You're cold blooded :siilaanyolaugh:

My to go excuse on them is that " is this a dictatorship....Ma tan ban rag koofireyda isku soo feedhnay" only if they knew that I only accuse them of corruption on a daily basis :siilaanyolaugh::ileycry:

nigga had it coming i was nice to the nigga in the beginning i had to get him off my back hopefully they just reassigned him but he shoulda known better ya feel me.

Upper class? I’m afraid to ask what the bottom class looks like

:ileycry:
This fellow is the worst tourist ever to visit Hargeysa . He literally takes videos of some restaurants and hotels not fit for human consumption or some shanty roads .
# somaliland please take his camera

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This fellow is the worst tourist ever to visit Hargeysa . He literally takes videos of some restaurants and hotels not fit for human consumption or some shanty roads .
# somaliland please take his camera

I'm staying at $10 hotel, what can I be doing

Can you believe this is $10

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
menace, how much are you paying for your internet service

Runtii I thought the hotel wifi would do it but the service is crap, therefore I went to Somtel ( there's Telesom too) and bought a portable wifi thing you carry around with you at all times. The thing is $35 for one time and you add $20 every month for a decent wifi where you can stream YouTube videos.

So yeah you'll be paying $20 if you cool with 2gB or maybe higher too

Status
Not open for further replies.