TODAY, I’ve made up my mind. I will be voting for hardcore republicans frm here on. Look what’s happening in MN. MN Gov’s fault

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The governor of Minnesota released a statement last night that had no caution but was geared towards appeasing criminals. There was no “let’s wait for all the facts”.

I’m convinced that the liberals of this country are destroying this country in all aspects.

The governor of Minnesota released a statement last night that had no caution but was geared towards appeasing criminals. There was no “let’s wait for all the facts”.

I’m convinced that the liberals of this country are destroying this country in all aspects.
I kinda miss trump man, he wanted to leave Somalia and the Middle East alone so we could finally redevelop ourselves, he also wanted to make deals with us. Biden came in and gave transgenders and khaniis hella rights then started bombing middle eastern countries that we were illegally in

I kinda miss trump man, he wanted to leave Somalia and the Middle East alone so we could finally redevelop ourselves, he also wanted to make deals with us. Biden came in and gave transgenders and khaniis hella rights then started bombing middle eastern countries that we were illegally in
:chrisfreshhah: USA make deals with us?? The man didn’t care about us let’s not try to paint him as empathetic he just didn’t like Ilhan Omar and so picked the country that’s she’s from.

:chrisfreshhah: USA make deals with us?? The man didn’t care about us let’s not try to paint him as empathetic he just didn’t like Ilhan Omar and so picked the country that’s she’s from.
No no, he wanted to remove troops from all our countries then help us develop a little bit, “We should’ve never been in the Middle East, we have completely destabilized it”. Laakin he’s still a shitty president

No no, he wanted to remove troops from all our countries then help us develop a little bit, “We should’ve never been in the Middle East, we have completely destabilized it”. Laakin he’s still a shitty president
Hes not lmao. He only made good political decisions like the travel ban to make his case for reelection

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I had no issues with him being racist towards us. It’s human nature to be racist. Heck we are qabilist towards one another.

However, he threw some donations our way as the laangaabs of the world we are.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Don’t get me wrong, I despise both Trump and Biden

I despise Naclatulah Biden.

I have mutual understanding of Trump. He dislikes my people and I don’t give a dam about him if he even drops dead but he and I have a converging interest of the salvation of this country.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Waryaaa Doqoon the governor was trying to appease the idiots from damaging property. Had he said a political neutral statement, the adoons would have lost it.

I just love humanity walaahi. They will ALWAYS remain the same UNLESS the intervention of their creator Allaah swt. Police will continue to kill. Blacks will continue to do shady things, and when traffic stopped, do more shady things that will get them killed. Nothing will change. Its like they are a machine programmed to do the same monotask

So therefore SUBMIT u weaklings human beings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Trending