To understand China’s plans for Afghanistan, take a look at Somalia

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
"According to Chinese official statements, there have been clear signs of progress in Somalia over the past few years, and China is eager to benefit from the peace dividend. Beijing is banking on Somalia’s return as a maritime logistics hub, thus making it a key component in the Maritime Silk Road component of the belt and road.

If the private security contractor blueprint in Somalia continues to move this progress along, Beijing could be encouraged to duplicate this approach in different complex environments, from Afghanistan to the Sahel, that are part of China’s Belt and Road of Anxiety."

:kanyeshrug:

China = Debt-trap diplomacy

Soon piracy will be back in full force when China is done with the overfishing in Somalias water, just like in west africa.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
China is definitely a neutral evil, whereas the EU and the US are chaotic evil.

If i had to pick one I'd chose chad china over langaab europe. Reer yajuuj and majuuj will shine once more this century before ww3 breaks out and qiyama nears.

The article talks about how China is developing their own security contractors, and that their security is in Somalia, which is bullshit and that they can implement it on Afghanistan to protect their investments,

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
China = Debt-trap diplomacy

Soon piracy will be back in full force when China is done with the overfishing in Somalias water, just like in west africa.
You linked unrelated issues and came to the conclusion that China is bad. I wonder why?

:drakekidding:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Is China good, I have I missed something :mjpls:
They're not good but outside of their disgusting internal actions they're neutral when it comes to foreign policy. A lot better than the west and its neocolonial practices.

May both get fucked.

I can’t believe you guys are believing the western propaganda, China is teddy bear compared to the us, who put their mercenary soldiers in Africa to protect their looting as well as their regime changes when the Africans leaders don’t allow their looting,

I can’t believe you guys are believing the western propaganda, China is teddy bear compared to the us, who put their mercenary soldiers in Africa to protect their looting as well as their regime changes when the Africans leaders don’t allow their looting,
Zambia recently elected a new president that defeated the incumbent who was pro china that he signed lots of agreement that put the country unable to pay its debt that china basically owns their energy sector

https://www.theguardian.com/global-...a-steps-in-as-zambia-runs-out-of-loan-options

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Zambia recently elected a new president that defeated the incumbent who was pro china that he signed lots of agreement that put the country unable to pay its debt that china basically owns their energy sector

https://www.theguardian.com/global-...a-steps-in-as-zambia-runs-out-of-loan-options

70% of Zambia debt is owned by Western countries and there instutions, no one believe these to boogieman stories created by African confindential, IMF and the World bank.

E9GuqCuUcAcz1m5.jpeg.jpg
:ohhh:

Trending