To those who say somalia has no oil....Present your proof!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is your proof? you have niggas here spittin facts like they surveyed the whole land of somalia. Last i checked the companies that were looking for oil and metals were driven out before the could gather results.

:bell:

Thats not how it works.

You make the claim (Somalia has oil).

You have to provide proof.
I'm the one inquiring. I'm sick of ppl on both sides stating with certainty. The truth is we could have or we might not. Point is not to jump to conclusions with proof.

:mjlol:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Kenya is going to invade and own Somalia anyway. I mean, except Somaliland, they cant touch that!

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Where is your proof? you have niggas here spittin facts like they surveyed the whole land of somalia. Last i checked the companies that were looking for oil and metals were driven out before the could gather results.

:bell:
We have oil in the nugaal valley and of the coast ras kamboni. Value of 2 trillion, the same gdp as france. Theres no point since we will probably be raped by americans and the west .

We have oil in the nugaal valley and of the coast ras kamboni. Value of 2 trillion, the same gdp as france. Theres no point since we will probably be raped by americans and the west .
If every country had your defeatist attitude none would make use of their resources. They will rape us only if we allow them to. If we go the route of south korea and slowly work our way up by forging new alliances with respectable countries then we might be able to drill the oil ourselves or have a respectable company do it for us. Even dumb arabs were robbed of oil for years until they bought back the shares. What most of you don't understand is that oil is only the doorway to buildign infrastructure something that the arabs didn't understand. We must not rely on it and must only use it to develop our infrastructure and businesses and after we must plan on alternatives such as solar and wind power.

Ape

If every country had your defeatist attitude none would make use of their resources. They will rape us only if we allow them to. If we go the route of south korea and slowly work our way up by forging new alliances with respectable countries then we might be able to drill the oil ourselves or have a respectable company do it for us. Even dumb arabs were robbed of oil for years until they bought back the shares. What most of you don't understand is that oil is only the doorway to buildign infrastructure something that the arabs didn't understand. We must not rely on it and must only use it to develop our infrastructure and businesses and after we must plan on alternatives such as solar and wind power.
We havent got a stable government, in fact, we are in anarchy. If we somehow do, and protect our oil from outsiders, the us and jews will still topple the government. Same goes for libya and iraq.

Ape

We havent got a stable government, in fact, we are in anarchy. If we somehow do, and protect our oil from outsiders, the us and jews will still topple the government. Same goes for libya and iraq.
Protecting the oil means protecting the people from outside influences. Somalia should be more like north korea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending