To the youth of S-spot, here's my final analysis of the truly shithole we call our ancestral land

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
like Premier Trump said IT IS INDEED A SHITHOLE in every imaginable aspect.

I advice to keep your Western passport near and dear

I'm lost for words to what I've seen.

2% of the population of the country eating good while the rest are in a desperate pool of an abject poverty. These 2% are mainly "government" officials who have a free access to looting the financial money donated to them by the international community.

It is a place where the country's income is based on begging other nations.

Infrastructure is as the same as 1300s

You got people indoctrinated on focusing on qabiil while the ones they support, based on qabiil, are building homes in Dubai or Kenya or Uganda. There's no such a thing as accountability.

As I write this you'll see, on Snapchat, the daughter of the Vice President jet flying through Asia. She shows 7 cars in her family home, cars that cost $60k each.

f*ck the TFG. :camby:

Pro-western, pro fiat based currency institution thats subservient to our enemy, Ethiopia. Diaspora Somalis need to go back home, stage a coup d'état and dismantle these fake federal states that all serve Kenya/Ethiopia. :salute:

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
We need a Mao Zedong in Somalia if Somalia want to be great again put these khat eating on plantations cuz right now Farmaajo ain’t cutting it

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Pro-western, pro fiat based currency institution thats subservient to our enemy, Ethiopia. Diaspora Somalis need to go back home, stage a coup d'état and dismantle these fake federal states that all serve Kenya/Ethiopia. :salute:

Believe me that people down there have no urge for an uprising. They clinging on to a little security and they've failed to ask themselves " why am I been governed, what are my rights as a citizen, why does the city turn into a raging river when it rains, why hundreds of millions been collected on behalf of me when I see no improvements and why are the ones governing me living lavish lives "

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Damn Hargeisa must've been shyt glad you made it out safe tho.

I'm not out of the woods yet, I gotta check myself in a clinic m. I think the authorities there have on purposely exploited my weeknesss. They've send a contingent of females on me.

tumal

hyde
there needs to be a Somali Hitler to take over and forcefully nationalize everybody, ban clannism and build schools everywhere

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.

I've been thinking the same way.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
It is easy to critize from the comfortable distance of the Diaspora. Somalis need to go back and take their country back.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
like Premier Trump said IT IS INDEED A SHITHOLE in every imaginable aspect.

I advice to keep your Western passport near and dear

I'm lost for words to what I've seen.

2% of the population of the country eating good while the rest are in a desperate pool of an abject poverty. These 2% are mainly "government" officials who have a free access to looting the financial money donated to them by the international community.

It is a place where the country's income is based on begging other nations.

Infrastructure is as the same as 1300s

You got people indoctrinated on focusing on qabiil while the ones they support, based on qabiil, are building homes in Dubai or Kenya or Uganda. There's no such a thing as accountability.

As I write this you'll see, on Snapchat, the daughter of the Vice President jet flying through Asia. She shows 7 cars in her family home, cars that cost $60 each.
The youth there have a worse addiction of Social media than the west mainly Facebook and Whatsapp

And many out of work would rather dress up in a suit or shirt and sit in a coffee shop than to get a job

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Very reason why I don't take the outdated qabil malarkey seriously anymore.

The way of rebuilding somalia is not Somalia that needs fixing it is Somalis that need fixing, it is a term in clannism that is very hard to erase it is called Asabiyyah or social solidarity. Somalis can share for shit, unless you do some neo kemalism on the kids of somalia.

Blames on the diaspora.. They are the ones who have been ruling the country since it's collapse, they go there(soma) with some well-fair in their pocket and return few yrs back to the west carrying million of dollars from the poor local civilians.
:kendrickcry:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Qabilism is poison
Blame the diaspora.. They are the ones who have been ruling the country since it's collapse, they go there(soma) with some well-fair in their pocket and return few yrs back to the west carrying million of dollars from the poor local civilians.
:kendrickcry:

The lost sheep and tribes of Somalia need to be gathered and brought back to the land of their forefathers.

have to write a book like Zionism and you will act on it 100yrs from now, in the meantime keep sobbing hennessy in the wilderness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending