Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I think I can speak for many of the regular posters here, it's been a pleasure having you post so often this week on sspot. You've brought some lively debates and a few 10+ page threads. :)

However, I can't shake the feeling that you were a previous poster here who went by the dp games. You've proven your 'lighty status', however games is a fellow cadcad himself. I can understand if you don't want to post your picture. I wouldn't either.

I do have a proposal though. If you could please post a voice recording in your very unique regional somali accent and one in your mancunian accent if you would like as well. I think that should suffice. We've all done voice recordings as well so I'm not just picking on you.

Only if you want though. No pressure.

Last edited:

Hafez

VIP
I think I can speak for many of the regular posters here, it's been a pleasure having you post so often this week on sspot. You've brought some lively debates and a few 10+ page threads. :)

However, I can't shake the feeling that you were a previous poster here who went by the do games. You've prove your 'lighty status', however games is a fellow cadcad himself. I can understand if you don't want to post your picture. I wouldn't either.

I do have a proposal though. If you could please post a voice recording in your very unique regional somali accent and one in your mancunian accent if you would like as well. I think that should suffice. We've all done voice recordings as well so I'm not just picking on you.

Only if you want though. No pressure.

Wallah Billahi I'm not who you think I am. Add me on whatsapp I'll literally show you.

A

Atiya

Waarya @TheXamarCadcadGuy what's with all these rumours that you're games? Send me a voice not with your British accent to prove you're not games. I've been treating you like a little cuz, you best not be games, me and that drunktard have beef. :kanyehmm:

Apollo

VIP
I don't think he is Games, his writing style and demeanor are different.

Games also doesn't know anything about genetics, while this new guy has mentioned haplogroups and stuff like that a couple of times.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
got me wondering who Miski is.......
I+m+wondering+about+the+black+guy+that+quot+feels+bad+because+_b9cb71c8a832cdb94659c7d210e7676c.png

Status
Not open for further replies.