To My Somali Brothers, You're Thinking About This All Wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Alright, since I'm confident I'm one of the older brothers here, I'm here to give some much needed wisdom. But sisters, don't think you'll like what I have to say either.

First of all, if you're from Toronto like me, you don't gotta read this post, we all know we're fine.
Last I checked, from my visits to Minnesota, y'all are fine as well.

Alright to all my brothers in the UK. You guys are noticing that the sisters supposedly don't want you (supposedly). So you guys are mad and what not. Mehr is too high and what not. Other races just gotta give apples (supposedly) and what not. Etc.

But allow me to change your overall perspective on this:

Why are you guys afraid of dating out or marrying out?
I'm legitimately being serious. If you honestly believe there's a trend of Somali women leaving the men in the UK, just focus on yourself completely, and simply be open minded to women of different backgrounds.

Trust me, there are women from different backgrounds that want you on an individual level. At least, this is what I know based on my experience.

Have the mindset of abundance. Not the mindset of scarcity. If a door is closed to you, or if opening it requires too much energy, why bother going through that door? Go for another door.

Hell with this mindset, I've come to have a more sincere appreciation for Somali women. No hate on me. They can do whatever, cause I can do whatever. You know what I'm saying?

So tell me your thoughts on this.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Sxb these Somali supremacist that sit around fiddling their penis all day are afraid of the fact that pure Somalis won't exist anymore.

They think it's an epidemic.

No point in trying to converse with these supremacist

fuk you nigga.. fuk multiculturalism , fuk faarah's like yourself.... I will only marry a somali women,,, I don't give a shit about Somalis in the diaspora... fuk the deadwood.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
fuk you nigga.. fuk multiculturalism , fuk faarah's like yourself.... I will only marry a somali women,,, I don't give a shit about Somalis in the diaspora... fuk the deadwood.
Damn bro, tell us how you really feel.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
It’s okay, you meant well. I think as a man just having your shit together and being fit will guarantee a loyal pious woman regardless of where you are. It was never a big deal, if we’re being honest.
True

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
As I said Feel like THAT NIGGA. Somali or not saaxib.
I feel people get their self esteem mainly from their identity and how “Other Races/ethnicities” view “their ethnicity/race” Nigga u didn’t choose to be Somali, how many of these fuckers here would’ve chose to be Muslim somali African male/female? I don’t think a lot of u would if Allah gave u the choice. But there is a REASON.

Stfu and play the cards you were dealt with in life. Go where you’re appreciated and feel wanted. Life is too short to chase people who don’t want u.

Last edited:
I think a lot of the calacaal is not so much because they're unable to find a wife, but because of the sheer amount of disdain coming from the opposite sex. I can't think of a single sincere 26+ Somali guy that wants to get married, but just can't find a wife. Maybe I'm wrong, but it's unheard of to me.

A lot of guys in here are pretty young too.

This makes no sense

If multiculturalism is go great why don't elite families that run most societies take part in it?
Only low iq people think multiculturalism on a mass scale is great.

There's always been a couple people that marry out but never on a mass scale like the era that we live in.. Fuk capitalism , Fuk western society

Why should It be your business.

That nigga aint raising you.

I would want my kids to inherit my wealth. Mixed kids suffer from identity crisis and all sorts of problems.. A population is mixed race mullato people are easier to control on a mass scale..

Most countries on earth are run by an ethnically homogenous group.. This is a fact.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Alright, since I'm confident I'm one of the older brothers here, I'm here to give some much needed wisdom. But sisters, don't think you'll like what I have to say either.

First of all, if you're from Toronto like me, you don't gotta read this post, we all know we're fine.
Last I checked, from my visits to Minnesota, y'all are fine as well.

Alright to all my brothers in the UK. You guys are noticing that the sisters supposedly don't want you (supposedly). So you guys are mad and what not. Mehr is too high and what not. Other races just gotta give apples (supposedly) and what not. Etc.

But allow me to change your overall perspective on this:

Why are you guys afraid of dating out or marrying out?
I'm legitimately being serious. If you honestly believe there's a trend of Somali women leaving the men in the UK, just focus on yourself completely, and simply be open minded to women of different backgrounds.

Trust me, there are women from different backgrounds that want you on an individual level. At least, this is what I know based on my experience.

Have the mindset of abundance. Not the mindset of scarcity. If a door is closed to you, or if opening it requires too much energy, why bother going through that door? Go for another door.

Hell with this mindset, I've come to have a more sincere appreciation for Somali women. No hate on me. They can do whatever, cause I can do whatever. You know what I'm saying?

So tell me your thoughts on this.

You're missing the point sxb. Somali women in the U.K are known as cheap and clean, go through twitter and many Anjabis call them out and even telling Somali men over there like why do their women out in salafi masjid to reverts? It's freaking embarressing and I learned all the shit in the Ummah forums.

Anyways, Somali men in the U.K aren't worried about themselves because they can get women, that isn't the problem. The problem is that cheap and clean Somali women are accepting apple mehr and marrying race leftovers and outcast reverts who are ex-criminals marrying Somali women very easily and in London and Birmingham mosques, the Iman tells reverts or other people who are looking for a wife is to marry a Somali woman because they are cheap and clean.

My own auntie in Bristol said that Somali women in the U.K are cheap and clean. :deadosama:

U.K Somalis are the worse. Period! :dead:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Why would a man want to raise kids that don't look like or resemble him? fuk dat
Cause... they're his kids... But on some real shit, I respect your unwavering loyalty to only being with Xalimos man. I'm not a coon or anything, I'm just open minded :siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

If multiculturalism is go great why don't elite families that run most societies take part in it?
Only low iq people think multiculturalism on a mass scale is great.

There's always been a couple people that marry out but never on a mass scale like the era that we live in.. Fuk capitalism , Fuk western society

Neither one of us is elite, so there's nothing to worry about. There are 500-700k Somalis scattered throughout the West, if we all died tonight, our numbers would be replaced in 8 years in Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.