👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Do you have your version of slang or GRIME or maybe even MEMES?:farmajoyaab:
Here are some british ones

NONCE=Pedophile
BOSSMAN=Owner of A Chicken Shop
WET=Rude
Alay= Am I Right (replaced innit)

:siilaanyolaugh:you US somalis have nothing against our culture

Australian culture has similar slang and mannerism. Eshays are the same as roadmen.

Grime is making a huge impact here and the memes/youtubers/trends are also becoming more mainstream.

NONCE=Pedophile
WET=Rude

"Wet" doesn't mean rude, it means something to be embarrassed by/cringe worthy behaviour. "Yo what you doing, that's wet/moist". Also it's not Alay but "Ahlie" and it's a jamaican patois word which meaning has been changed from "Oh really?" to "Am i right/Do you agree".

Invader

"Wet" doesn't mean rude, it means something to be embarrassed by/cringe worthy behaviour. "Yo what you doing, that's wet/moist". Also it's not Alay but "Ahlie" and it's a jamaican patois word which meaning has been changed from "Oh really?" to "Am i right/Do you agree".

Mashallah wallahi you are educating me:feedme:teach me more

Alie bruv. No long ting. innit?

NONCE=Pedophile
WET=Rude

The first vieo is funny as f*ck! indians clearly don't trust blacks since he said "don't go anywhere" and the part about him hitting the car with his hat made me lose my shit.

:lolbron:

Invader

The first vieo is funny as f*ck! indians clearly don't trust blacks since he said "don't go anywhere" and the part about him hitting the car with his hat made me lose my shit.

:lolbron:

that's classic Ferdi:ulyin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts