To All The Ladies On Somalispot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
SIMP ALERT
hB11B229E

For a feminist, aussie, you coddle women too much. Maybe we want to be treated as equals and not like invalids :rolleyes:

I find it kind of offensive when men try too hard to be on "girl squad" or whatever

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
For a feminist, aussie, you coddle women too much. Maybe we want to be treated as equals and not like invalids :rolleyes:

You must accept his love. He will grant all the freedoms you want and become equals to men. When @AussieHustler is president, he will remove the accursed Patriachy and you can use the men's toilet, no questions asked. You can fight on the frontlines and to prove how strong you are, you will be tasked with disarming IEDs.
:salute:What bravery

Aussie, im counting on you

Tukraq

VIP
You must accept his love. He will grant all the freedoms you want and become equals to men. When @AussieHustler is president, he will remove the accursed Patriachy and you can use the men's toilet, no questions asked. You can fight on the frontlines and to prove how strong you are, you will be tasked with disarming IEDs.
:salute:What bravery

Aussie, im counting on you
Imagine having a guy be the person to take down “patriarchy” don’t women have any pride:bell:

Imagine having a guy be the person to take down “patriarchy” don’t women have any pride:bell:

@Tukraq

Guys set up this patriarchy system and it’s incumbent upon us (men) to dismantle it. How about domestic violence? Men abuse women and children and it’s only them who can put a stop to it.

Guys

This thread is about joy, love and happiness, take your cultural baggage elsewhere.

@SilverL

I hope you’ve a wonderful Valentines Day and if you don’t have a partner, I hope a decent and lovely man like @Baki slides into your Dm.

@Gambar

:it0tdo8:

You’re safe from that vulture (I don’t want to mention his name) for the next 2 days (tomorrow is Valentine’s Day in America), enjoy your Valentine with your husband. :it0tdo8:
Thanks hustler, but I don't celebrate this consumer driven, naked greek baby, sex magic, pagan origin occultic holiday ;)

Tukraq

VIP
How can we help these incels like @Tukraq and @Samaalic Era ?

Ladies and gentlemen

Let’s start a GoFumdMe account and buy those human-like female dolls for these two blokes. They become jealous if they hear a bloke appreciating females.
Incels:bell:
I get mad couchie that’s why I don’t beg like you:feedme:please May I have some pussy headass, if there were any incels on this site you would be the number one culprit:ufdup:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
@Tukraq

Sxb, then why the anger and hostility towards a thread that’s celebrating love, happiness and acknowledging the sacrifices our Somali sisters make on our behalf?

He's right, why would us guys should be nice with them somali girls? Only mothers deserve love and respect, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending