Time to tackle a serious issue in the ummah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone explain to me why those bearded idiots blow themselves up for the cause of allah? when hadith counts it as suicide and condemns them to hellfire forever (think about this it's forever not just 1 day or 2). Why has no one addressed this issue to the ignorant youngsters who join al-shabaab and such vile organisations, only to find themselves in the hell fire because some wahaabi bastard in saudi arabia twisted some hadith to make suicide seem like a loophole for martyrdom.

Narrated Thabit bin Ad Dahhak: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “Whoever intentionally swears falsely by a religion other than Islam, then he is what he has said, (e.g. if he says, ‘If such thing is not true then I am a Jew,’ he is really a Jew). And whoever commits suicide with piece of iron will be punished with the same piece of iron in the Hell Fire.” Narrated Jundab, the Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “A man was inflicted with wounds and he committed suicide, and so Allah said: My slave has caused death on himself hurriedly, so I forbid Paradise for him.”

chosen one

No sleep 2k18
Can anyone explain to me why those bearded idiots blow themselves up for the cause of allah? when hadith counts it as suicide and condemns them to hellfire forever (think about this it's forever not just 1 day or 2). Why has no one addressed this issue to the ignorant youngsters who join al-shabaab and such vile organisations, only to find themselves in the hell fire because some wahaabi bastard in saudi arabia twisted some hadith to make suicide seem like a loophole for martyrdom.

Narrated Thabit bin Ad Dahhak: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “Whoever intentionally swears falsely by a religion other than Islam, then he is what he has said, (e.g. if he says, ‘If such thing is not true then I am a Jew,’ he is really a Jew). And whoever commits suicide with piece of iron will be punished with the same piece of iron in the Hell Fire.” Narrated Jundab, the Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “A man was inflicted with wounds and he committed suicide, and so Allah said: My slave has caused death on himself hurriedly, so I forbid Paradise for him.”

There is over a billion Muslims it's no good just focus on somalis

There is over a billion Muslims it's no good just focus on somalis
I meant all suicide bombers bro, didn't mean to shame retarded somalis only. I'm especially pissed at al- shabaab because other suicide bombers don't kill their own countrymen usually.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Mashalaaah Yaqquub thanks for creating your thread! A reminder that our life that Allaah swa has loaned us is precious. We are slave of Allaah swt , we need to behave as such!

Istaqfurlaaah

The way I see it those uneducated fools blow themself up because they lack the knowledge and seek advice from wahaabi idiots, then they take that advice and spread it across whatever region or country they are from. In the end causing destruction.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Some top sheikh made sucide bombing permissible during time of Palestine conflict. He said sucide bombing is way to defend against Jewish enemies. That’s why u see sucide bombing popular route among extremist Muslims because some Jew hater said its ok to do suicide bombing to your enemy.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Anas ibn Malik reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “There will be division and sectarianism in my nation and a people (the Kharijites) will come with beautiful words and evil deeds. They will recite the Quran but it will not pass beyond their throats. They will leave the religion as an arrow leaves its target and they will not return to it as the arrow does not return to its bow. They are the worst of the creation. Blessed are those who fight them and are killed by them. They call to the Book of Allah but they have nothing to do with it. Whoever fights them is better to Allah than them.”

Source: Sunan Abī Dāwūd 4765, Grade: Sahih (authentic)

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Many ISIS operatives are supported and trained by ISIS israeli SECRET intelligence service. During the war in Syria many isis terrorists who were injured in the war were hospitalised in Israel and given medical treatment.

Likewise I would say al shabaab is supported by outside entities and also local actors like muuse bixi.

Anas ibn Malik reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “There will be division and sectarianism in my nation and a people (the Kharijites) will come with beautiful words and evil deeds. They will recite the Quran but it will not pass beyond their throats. They will leave the religion as an arrow leaves its target and they will not return to it as the arrow does not return to its bow. They are the worst of the creation. Blessed are those who fight them and are killed by them. They call to the Book of Allah but they have nothing to do with it. Whoever fights them is better to Allah than them.”

Source: Sunan Abī Dāwūd 4765, Grade: Sahih (authentic)

This hadith applies more to Saudi Arabia and their scholars than terror groups

When people are desperate they will do desperate things. Al Kilaab is made up of teens and young adults. These people have lost their family to the famines and the civil war so they are so desperate not to lose someone else that they join Al Kilaab for pay because there are no job opportunities in Somalia.

Now you might be asking, how do they stay with Al Kilaab when they attack innocent civilians?
All the kids are drugged up. They are like human drones. A young man doesn't take the lives of 500 of his own people without being on the drugs that they force the kids to take.

If that wasn't fucked up enough, the defectors are executed and the rest of the kids are too scared to leave.

This has nothing to do with the Ahadith or the Quran. This has everything to do with the desperate situation in Somalia and foreign powers taking advantage of it by supporting Al Kilaab.

I meant all suicide bombers bro, didn't mean to shame retarded somalis only. I'm especially pissed at al- shabaab because other suicide bombers don't kill their own countrymen usually.
? ISIS, Al-Qaida, BokoHaram they are predominantly killing their own people

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Are you stupid? :faysalwtf::draketf:

I hate Salafi/Wahhabi more than anything. I am Shafi'i (Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jama'ah).

All terrorist groups that claim to be Muslims are Salafi/Wahhabi such as ISIS, Al-Qaeda, Al-Shabaab, Al-Nusra, Boko Haram, Taliban and etc. Also, let's establish the fact that Wahhabi and Salafi are same people but different words like America and USA.

I consider these people my biggest enemy and they aren't Muslims but Khawarij who Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) warned us about and they are indeed the biggest enemy of Islam who must be wiped out since they ruin our reputation. Islam means peace.

Salafis/Wahhabis are the Khawarij that Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) told us to get rid of them and is also a warning that the end of world is coming.

Screenshot_2014-01-01-01-50-23-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending