TIME TO LAUGH OUT LOUD! Delusional/incompetent gov of MogBombishu training fighter pilots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
with no fighter jets

They asked Turkey to train them. Careless Turkey never bothered to ask “ bro! It’s like putting the carriage before the horse. You can’t even get control of Mogadishu “ :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::mjlol::mjlol::lolbron::russ::russ::russ:

@halwa

halwa

✨🌙
Omg! Give it a rest! You need to be locked up in a psychiatric ward.

All I see is your big fonts with exaggerated headlines. Give us a rest. You seem to be everywhere with your fake news.

Click baiting.

You’re taking the piss now. I will qashin every single post of yours.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Omg! Give it a rest! You need to be locked up in a psychiatric ward.

All I see is your big fonts with exaggerated headlines. Give us a rest. You seem to be everywhere with your fake news.

Click baiting.

You’re taking the piss now. I will qashin every single post of yours.
My poor eyes. I can’t even see well to begin with and the titles are just terrible. Lakiin @R.Kelly is like that, we should accept him for who is. An old man who has too much fun the caps key.

halwa

✨🌙
My poor eyes. I can’t even see well to begin with and the titles are just terrible. Lakiin @R.Kelly is like that, we should accept him for who is. An old man who has too much fun the caps key.

Wallahi I would let him have his fun but his posts really trigger me. Too much qashin going on with those big fonts and exaggerated headlines. He click baits.

I can’t accept this! It’s crazy. I’m going to do a petition to end this. :mad:

A_A

Wallahi I would let him have his fun but his posts really trigger me. Too much qashin going on with those big fonts and exaggerated headlines. He click baits.

I can’t accept this! It’s crazy. I’m going to do a petition to end this. :mad:
I know how you feel sis. You just got to accept it. Everytime I see a thread of his, I always look stuff up myself. Been lied to too many times.:kodaksmiley:

halwa

✨🌙
I know how you feel sis. You just got to accept it. Everytime I see a thread of his, I always look stuff up myself. Been lied to too many times.:kodaksmiley:

I don’t even look his stuff up. That’s how messed up my brain has become by those headlines. Who mixes geeljire and holly molly in one sentence? :mad:

And the sad thing is, I see these headlines wherever I go.

I will just have to remove my eyes from my sockets. :ftw9nwa:

halwa

✨🌙
Oh btw, I really like your profile picture gifs. They are so sophisticated and cute. Reminds me of back in the days when I used to watch Bollywood movies. @A_A

A_A

I don’t even look his stuff up. That’s how messed up my brain has become by those headlines. Who mixes geeljire and holly molly in one sentence? :mad:

And the sad thing is, I see these headlines wherever I go.

I will just have to remove my eyes from my sockets. :ftw9nwa:
The mods just tolerate him, I think everyone has just assumed he’s lost his marbles.

A_A

Oh btw, I really like your profile picture gifs. They are so sophisticated and cute. Reminds me back in the day when I used to watch Bollywood movies. @A_A
Rehka is the one and only, queen of Bollywood. The only thing is I always change them. Man now I’m no better than @CaliSomali

halwa

✨🌙
Rehka is the one and only, queen of Bollywood. The only thing is I always change them. Man now I’m no better than @CaliSomali

OMG. Keep changing them. I love seeing the different actress. Get a Kajol one. I love her. She’s my Queen. It’s your trademark, all of this changing and Bollywood actresses

A_A

OMG. Keep changing them. I love seeing the different actress. Get a Kajol one. I love her. She’s my Queen. It’s your trademark, all of this changing and Bollywood actresses
:yousmart:Kajol is the best, I can’t wven describe my fan girlish love of her. I still trying to get a nice gif of her, but you’ll see her. Along with Kareena Kapoor.
:friendhug: Thank you sis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts