Time to form SSC

Boobale

Spokesman For Kablalax
Bes enough is enough we know there's no hartinimo. Soo Deni maaha haddu ninyahay bal ha iska celiyo Bixi we ain't gonna help neefkaas iska cayilay. InshaAllah after they fight to death then we will make our own state and won't flip flop anymore :rejoice:

What’s SSC? It doesn’t exist really. Dhulbahante are divided and there are Pro PL ones. Warsangelis are pro PL and won’t join this SSC project. This project is unrealistic and most likely won’t happen, also the men who created it abandoned it.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
What’s SSC? It doesn’t exist really. Dhulbahante are divided and there are Pro PL ones. Warsangelis are pro PL and won’t join this SSC project. This project is unrealistic and most likely won’t happen, also the men who created it abandoned it.

Exactly. A smart one...

65% of Dhulbahante are fully on board with Somaliland but not heavily involved because the 30% are opposed.

Get fully involved in somaliland infiltrate the current Political parties and pressure for the party to open for more. Then set up you're own or get your y own people to fill up govt. Then you run the show...

There's currently already a few from the community likely to lead in future but time will tell

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
SSC is a pipe dream, you need atleast two states and half to become a FMS state, SSC region is only half of Sanaag and 2/3rd of Sool, they should just join either PL or SL and stop flip floping for a money.:kanyeshrug:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Horta sanaag is a wrap, HY will hold majority of Sanaag down regardless.. In Sool we got our dhulbahante brothers and sisters holding it down.. They are deeply integrated with Somaliland economically.. I mean sheeet, we gucci:mjlaugh:

SSC won’t work and I’m glad for that,

My Dhulbahante brothers needs to stop advocating for a Maamul Goboleed under Xamar, Waqooyi and koonfur are 2 equal states, the reason why we seceded.

Stop this Bahdilaad/Ceyb and start advocating for Waqooyi unity. U can oppose the politics, nothing big.

The Dhulbahantes back home are in their regions, under Dhulbahantes peacefully. Don’t see the reason behind this Bs.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Reer sool are happy currently in SL as are various other regions in SL. The only time i see SSC being formed is if SL is no longer favourable for them, which i don't see happening.

Now that bixi and the fgs are in talks and have found common ground, i foresee a different future in the peaceful north. SL will endeavor to enrich it's population given our resources whilst maintaining talks and cooperation with the FGS.

Trending

Latest posts