Time to dam Togdheer seasonal river

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
As we now all know how important it is to make use of your resources. I call for the West Burco
community to create a dam holding the water of Togdheer seasonal river which originates from
the highlands of Gacanlibaax and Oodweyne. Later it can be used for farms and unlimited
drinking water for the livestock.

The river going through the main bridge in West Burco. Look how powerful it is,subhanallah.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Ka waran niinyo, the dam is like that full for most of gu' iyo dayr. Same with the one in hargeysa, berbera, saraar...war dalku wey nimcaysan tahay :ehh:

Bohol

VIP
Ka waran niinyo, the dam is like that full for most of gu' iyo dayr. Same with the one in hargeysa, berbera, saraar...war dalku wey nimcaysan tahay :ehh:

Indeed.This is Dooxa Dacarbudhuq. I think Togdheer and Dacarbudhuq are the most dangerous ones. Look at that poor guy trying to swim. If a dam was put in Dacarbudhuq it would meet a large part of Hargeisa's water needs.

At very latest everything should be damned by 2026 and at very earliest by 2021. The world bank is going to fund it but they'll be carrying out these projects in babysteps, I think they've already started their first test project which is to expand water access in hargeisa... Silanyos sold our drinking water to the Jews :lol:

Bohol

VIP
At very latest everything should be damned by 2026 and at very earliest by 2021. The world bank is going to fund it but they'll be carrying out these projects in babysteps, I think they've already started their first test project which is to expand water access in hargeisa... Silanyos sold our drinking water to the Jews :lol:

Lol who are the Jews. Give us initials. :mjpls:

Lol who are the Jews. Give us initials. :mjpls:

I'll leave you to do the googling for the initials of the owners of The World Bank or it's stake holders lol.

On a serious note though SL had to agree that management of drinking water will be privatised. Privatisation was the reason for the world bank or the Jews :lol: To invest in upgrading hargeisa's water distribution

Bohol

VIP
@SuldaanSeven If the Xumboweyne project does not work, it should be given to Oodweyne ,a long pipe that will serve East
and South Hargeisa from the deep underground reservoirs of Oodweyne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts