Time-loop Movies I've seen, and recommend.(I think you will really enjoy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coherence: Ok this movie is a Solid 8/10.. I guarantee you, your mind will be blown. I've watched it acouple of times too grasp what the hell was going on. (Highly Recommend.) Even went on reddit to get a clear idea, and the creator had to post, because people where talking about it, and wanted a clear understanding on WTF was going on.. Really a Underrated Masterpiece. SSposters, if you got the time Please watch.

Triangle:
This Movie is something else. Highly underrated, Worth watching.

Dead end: its an old movie 2003, but really interesting, I didn't realize what was going on till the very end. the trailer looks crap, but it's far from crap. Trust ME

Time Lapse: This one is good, i'd give it a 6/10. the storyline is unique, and different from the usual stuff we get.

Enter Nowhere: Another Brilliant Movie, the trailer is crap, but far from it!

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Time Loops are a fantastic plot device imo.
Thanks for these recommendations, OP, these are going on my list of movies to watch.

here's another. The man from earth 2007, they just released a sequel, i found it to be shit tho

Mr. Nobody, is also a good one to watch

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Coherence: Ok this movie is a Solid 8/10.. I guarantee you, your mind will be blown. I've watched it acouple of times too grasp what the hell was going on. (Highly Recommend.) Even went on reddit to get a clear idea, and the creator had to post, because people where talking about it, and wanted a clear understanding on WTF was going on.. Really a Underrated Masterpiece. SSposters, if you got the time Please watch.

Triangle:
This Movie is something else. Highly underrated, Worth watching.

Dead end: its an old movie 2003, but really interesting, I didn't realize what was going on till the very end. the trailer looks crap, but it's far from crap. Trust ME

Time Lapse: This one is good, i'd give it a 6/10. the storyline is unique, and different from the usual stuff we get.

Enter Nowhere: Another Brilliant Movie, the trailer is crap, but far from it!

I watched Triangle, it was a true mind f*ck that movie, I still don't know what the hell was going on at all and the ending was even weirder!!! But I don't like low budget type movies in all honesty. I heard about coherence but I stopped cause I dont like low budget movies, I always check box office figures for a movie and it needs to do 10 mill or above before I waste my time.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Now let the Dr prepare his wicked list of time loop movies.

There is a few others but I can't remember them now. But butterfly effect was great and it's 3 series. In-time was a weird movie but very interesting concept!!!

Now let the Dr prepare his wicked list of time loop movies.

There is a few others but I can't remember them now. But butterfly effect was great and it's 3 series. In-time was a weird movie but very interesting concept!!!

surprisingly, i've seen them all besides frequency.

Some of the best movies are low budget, with better script..
@DR OSMAN

You should check out "Man from earth" the 2007 one. It talks about some of the topics you mention here about God/Universe and what have you.. think you will really enjoy this one.

for Triangle: truly was a mind f*ck still confused till this day lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@BenInHer i notice you're a movie/show buff

any good recommendations on netflix?

currently watching dexter

i usually use Sockshare and hook it up to my tv. as far as netflix goes, try these
City of God : it's a brazilian movie, shows you the world they live in.
they trailer is shit lol, move isn't tho

Point break: this movie is good, i like it :)

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels : i like this movie

Oldboy: the original was alot better, and kinda fcked up. the remake is meh
this trailer is for the original one, can't find the remake.

Snowpiercer: messed up movie lol

these are some that i could remeber, not sure if its on netflix or not.
City of Gods, and Point break i recommend to watch first.. Specially City of god :)

the forger: it's also another good movie.. it like a heist type movie.

Terrorist related movies i enjoy

Unthinkable
: this movie has Samuel L jackson. kinda fcked up in a way

Five fingers: has fishburne in it, and its well done. Might watch this tonight again

Traitors: Don cheadle is in this one

o jerusalem: this move is well done as well. It about Isreal creation and palestine conflict. It's really hard to find, but if you can find it. you should watch it. its epic, it favors isreal alittle, but really well done.
2 friends one Palestine and one Isreali are asked to go to Palestine/Isreal by there parents to fiight in the war about to take place.. Really a hidden gem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending