Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Was just going to post that they make up almost 80% of the Yamaguchi-gumi
:dead::dead::dead:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
bkm.jpg

To forward things, this is the Dhaba jeex (ass splitter).
The more you know..
:kanyeshrug:

Madara x

Sleep soundly
This is crazy. Internal systems of discrimination (within nations) are so similar across race lines.
This is almost identical to the Somali-mahdiban situation.
I'm sure the japanese have mythical stories that reinforce their rational for discriminating against these people.
Informative post indeed.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I'm sure the japanese have mythical stories that reinforce their rational for discriminating against these people..
The Burakumin were outsider individuals who lived in designated areas outside of their main villages known as 'Burakumin', their jobs were seen as unclean employment since they revolved around tanning/butchering animals and managing carcases - jobs that were basically saved for an altogether isolate class. Apparently their family records go way back and if their ancestors 400 years ago lived in those Burakumin areas they could still get shit for it. They were basically seen as sub-human for the jobs that they did not only that but they weren't permitted to wed with individuals out of their class in addition to this they had to live their lives separate from the other "ordinary" folks.

They've also got some magaalo magaalo shit down where a daughter i.e is forbidden from marrying someone from a magaalo like Okinawa.

Forget qabiilkee "Magaaladee?"
:deadmanny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending