TIKTOKER CONVERTED TO ISLAM!

Asli

lightskin anthem
VIP
He's white so his viewership will skyrocket, especially from Somalis who will bootyclap for him. Converting the white man is their highest achievement possible in this dunya. In the Somali hierarchy, all Middle Eastern Sunni are second to the white man that is Sunni.

If he was a black convert, he would be ignored.
you didn't see people embracing jae deen? stop looking at something from your closed narrative.

Manafesto

[Cali Saleebaan][Migiurtinia]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Desert Flower whats up with these murtads ruining every single one of my threads?
Snitching to a Mod when there is another Mod responding to this same thread, room temp Walahi.:drakelaugh:

Ever heard of freedom of speech, something you probably never heard of in the Muslim World.:chrisfreshhah:

By the way @Hassan mahat the white Gaal Con-artist she is advocating for is Gay ASF and even calls Jesus gay, can a gay guy convert to Islam horta according to the Shakira Law?:kanyehmm:

Asli

lightskin anthem
VIP
Snitching to a Mod when there is another Mod responding to this same thread, room temp Walahi.:drakelaugh:

Ever heard of freedom of speech, something you probably never heard of in the Muslim World.:chrisfreshhah:

By the way @Hassan mahat the white Gaal Con-artist she is advocating for is Gay ASF and even calls Jesus gay, can a gay guy convert to Islam horta according to the Shakira Law?:kanyehmm:
yawn. :hillarybiz:
all I'm saying is that you are ruining my thread. :stressed:

And what's wrong with defending the prophet Isa a.s after some idiot called our nabi a homosexual? :umwhat:

BORING! try again

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.

:deadrose::deadrose::deadmanny::dead: Saxiib, kadaa, you ended her wallahi.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.

She really tried to report a mod to another staff member.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
yawn. :hillarybiz:
all I'm saying is that you are ruining my thread. :stressed:

And what's wrong with defending the prophet Isa a.s after some idiot called our nabi a homosexual? :umwhat:

BORING! try again
How did we ruin your thread,you posted a Transgender chasing a clout, did you even look at his content before posting it?:ohlord:

He enjoys trashing your Nabi Ciise and calls him gay and you put out a false narrative in which we called you out for it, that is all happen here, next time make sure who you advocating for is a legit guy and not a closet homesxual.:bell:

Asli

lightskin anthem
VIP
How did we ruin your thread,you posted a Transgender chasing a clout, did you even look at his content before posting it?:ohlord:

He enjoys trashing your Nabi Ciise and calls him gay and your put out a false narrative in which we called you out for it, that is all happen here, next time make sure who you advocating for is a legit guy and not a closet homesxual.:bell:
How did I post a trans person? Chasing clout? You're speaking out of your ass.

Wallahi you are literally so dumb. Read your words out loud, rewatch that video, and realize how stupid you sound.
:stressed:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
How did I post a trans person? Chasing clout? You're speaking out of your ass.

Wallahi you are literally so dumb. Read your words out loud, rewatch that video, and realize how stupid you sound.
:stressed:
Here we go again, check this and there is videos of him saying dating Transgender is not homophobic, you still need more proof? I keep forgetting you are also a tranny and this is a norm for you.:pachah1:

Asli

lightskin anthem
VIP
Here we go again, check this and there is videos of him saying dating Transgender is not homophobic, you still need more proof?:pachah1:
wait till you realize that it's called a duet. I'm laughing at how slow you are.

wake me up when you indeed realize how stupid you sound :dead:

Asli

lightskin anthem
VIP
Here we go again, check this and there is videos of him saying dating Transgender is not homophobic, you still need more proof?:pachah1:
orginal tiktok: "if you dont date trans people you are homophobic"

Paul: responds and acts like he's kicking that woman.

He's defending my thoughts. I guess you do indeed want to date transgender people. By all means go ahead:kanyeshrug:

Trending

Latest posts