TikTok

So on my fyp I saw a random video pop up and a women was saying women need to refuse to have sex with men then she goes on to say that we need to get ready because these men will go on to rape women and children. I was I confused? Is she saying that men are rapists and that women are currently sleeping with rapists? If she actually believes that then what does that make her what does that say about men? I lost the video sorry cannot post the link. This lady was serious . The older I ge the more this world makes me sick. Or maybe I need to move to somewhere rural in Africa away from modern world.

So on my fyp I saw a random video pop up and a women was saying women need to refuse to have sex with men then she goes on to say that we need to get ready because these men will go on to rape women and children. I was I confused? Is she saying that men are rapists and that women are currently sleeping with rapists? If she actually believes that then what does that make her what does that say about men? I lost the video sorry cannot post the link. This lady was serious . The older I ge the more this world makes me sick. Or maybe I need to move to somewhere rural in Africa away from modern world.
Most of these anti men video once you asks couple of questions there whole argument falls apart. Probably just being controversial for clout

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
Stop browsing TikTok seriously what is wrong with you

Keo

VIP
Idk how this TikTok shit works the fyp shit doesn’t even work the stuff I want to see is still not appearing on the first page

Im not that shocked tbh. We got a lot of fans (who are often also haters) and then a portion of us are very into searching for Somali related content.
Yeah but don't you think 30 billion views is too much for a small population?
Ethiopia and Kenya has 2 to 3 billion views even though their population greater than us.

Yeah but don't you think 30 billion views is too much for a small population?
Ethiopia and Kenya has 2 to 3 billion views even though their population greater than us.
30 billion..seriously?! Now that’s a crazy number. What can I say our fans aren’t of the normal variety.

Yeah if you go tiktok, just type #somalitiktok on the search bar.
Thanks but I have searched it before as I was curious about tiktok when everyone around me became obsessed with it. It’s a lot of faan or attention seeking behavior. Not really my thing.