Tiktok Xalimo(Queen Canab) nearly jumped near her home

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Them calling her a coward make no sense especially when the girl in yellow brought her whole squad

Based

VIP
Bilaa aqlaaq absolute shaydamiin. Mssworld and all these iswalaaq tik tokers are Satanists bought down to misguide our young xalimos and hypnotize young geeljires. This is the natural dhaqan of the hutu so I am not surprised. I can't imagine this being out there on Somalia social media 10 years ago without concequence. It's like everyone became gangiistar overnight

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Bilaa aqlaaq absolute shaydamiin. Mssworld and all these iswalaaq tik tokers are Satanists bought down to misguide our young xalimos and hypnotize young geeljires. This is the natural dhaqan of the hutu so I am not surprised. I can't imagine this being out there on Somalia social media 10 years ago without concequence. It's like everyone became gangiistar overnight
Social media is too advanced for them, FOBs should be banned imo, these ciyaal suuq girls are influencing the younger generation albeit they are still looked down upon. Its becoming more 'cool and cool' and the Westernization of Somali values will slowly be eroded.

TikTok must be banned like India banned it.

Based

VIP
Social media is too advanced for them, FOBs should be banned imo, these ciyaal suuq girls are influencing the younger generation albeit they are still looked down upon. Its becoming more 'cool and cool' and the Westernization of Somali values will slowly be eroded.

Lmao I opened up tik tok and immediately closed it after I saw adult fob idiots playing like little kids in snow somewhere in Turkey while people in the background were staring at them :damn: we're a few centuries behind the rest of the world

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Lmao I opened up tik tok and immediately closed it after I saw adult fob idiots playing like little kids in snow somewhere in Turkey while people in the background were staring at them :damn: we're a few centuries behind the rest of the world
I dread the baraf but they they wanna show their friends back home they 'made it'. Its kind of a status thing. For them baraf = diaspora.

It should be banned in all of Africa

how are they fobs....you guys think anyone in somalia/africa is a fob