Tiktok Video that has become popular with Galmudug youth

One leader, one vision, one army, one capital and one flag.

HG youth don't fall for that Somali weyn nonsense spread by langaabs without any land or you will end up llike Mogadishu. Always look after your own interest. Always stay united and always support President Abdi Kaariye whatever path he chooses or takes. Unity is our real power.

Be like Somaliland and Puntland, be proud qabilist like Faroole.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why are they sending Salams to Galkacayo? It's not part of Galmudug. I want to fight whoever wrote that stupid song.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Why are they sending Salams to Galkacayo? It's not part of Galmudug. I want to fight whoever wrote that stupid song.
They treat their little 20% like Jannah and keep spamming the word 'gaalkacyo' like they own the city.

Cringe wallahi

HG youth don't fall for that Somali weyn nonsense spread by langaabs without any land or you will end up llike Mogadishu. Always look after your own interest. Always stay united and always support President Abdi Kaariye whatever path he chooses or takes. Unity is our real power.

kkkk Galmudug-Fake keeps slating xamar as if there isn't a large HG population there. How long will you keep up the facade sheegato waaxid.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Why these H.u.t.u vermin always gotta mention Cabudwaaq in their songs. No one likes you s stop claiming my city

masallah Cute girls. One of the reason I want Somalia to develop fast could you image when we get developed we would be the most elegant stylish people. Trendsetters.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Horta are you Wardac or another Merehan?
Wallahi every song of Galmudug includes Balanbal and Cabudwaaq, why cant they say Baraxlay and Cadaado instead. We know its an HG centric state so stop putting token clans cities they dont ever mention Dir in Xeraale.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Wallahi every song of Galmudug includes Balanbal and Cabudwaaq, why cant they say Baraxlay and Cadaado instead. We know its an HG centric state so stop putting token clans cities they dont ever mention Dir in Xeraale.

Walaalaha Galgaduud alliance no more?

Trending

Latest posts