Tiktok crush

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Damn I need to stop stalking his tiktok but can we all agree on how beautiful he is mashallah. His friends kinda cute too even though he doesn’t get love like he does on tiktok :(

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Ayo wtf the guy on the right looks like a white person with melanin
:pachah1:
Really ? He looks pretty Somali to me
6A88D39D-662E-49FD-9AB7-AEFB448BA5FC.png

Ayo wtf the guy on the right looks like a white person with melanin
:pachah1:
This guy is an Canfar but they said his pheno comes from Dravidians

1599424685865.png

What the Cacs and Niggas did was to lie about the region, no other region in Africa has a diverse pheno but they spread the bs we are homogenous and blablabla, this region has a 6 millions years track record of evolution but these people spread bs like the Ham therory to steal it and make themselves the originators. Very deceptive.

Last edited:
Damn I need to stop stalking his tiktok but can we all agree on how beautiful he is mashallah. His friends kinda cute too even though he doesn’t get love like he does on tiktok :(

Can't see the video. What's his name?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

They are adorable. I am ready for them to marry my light skin daughter.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
i saw that cutie on my fyp mashallah. most of the people following him are somali girls, white girls who love black men with straight hair, and africans who are jealous of him. This kid will grow up to be something special as long as they stay away from ciyaalsuuqnimo

Trending

Latest posts