TikTok Sheikh claiming you can’t perform Janazah on a Muslim who never prayed.

If Allah doesn’t let you see your family that passed away for simply not praying, then how is he the most merciful?

What kind of evil being doesn’t let you see your relatives Because they didn’t bow down to him five times a day?

He provided 0 Quran verses/Hadith to back his claim up. Don’t you have to perform the Janazah and Bathing ritual on a person who was Muslim no matter how much his or her sins are?
No you dont let his family wash him and bury him like western culture in a non muslim cemetery.

If Allah doesn’t let you see your family that passed away for simply not praying, then how is he the most merciful?

What kind of evil being doesn’t let you see your relatives Because they didn’t bow down to him five times a day?
Because Allah gave you time to repent and you decided never to appreciate him so the time has come.
Also dont forget Allah is the most servere in punishment and he does what he likes you are the slave and need to worship Allah not the otherway round.

Because Allah gave you time to repent and you decided never to appreciate him so the time has come.
Also dont forget Allah is the most servere in punishment and he does what he likes you are the slave and need to worship Allah not the otherway round.
Then he isn’t the most merciful. He is an evil being who would shove you in hell for something as little as a prayer.

Then he isn’t the most merciful. He is an evil being who would shove you in hell for something as little as a prayer.
He is you have been given time on earth you had your time ignored your creator and now after you die you want mercy?
Mercy only comes to those that asked Allah for repentance while they were alive no repentance is accepted when your soul is departing from your epiglotis/ throat you will just be like Pharaoh who accepted Allah when the waters reached his mouth.

Islam is not an ethnicity its a way of life and culture to adopt.

Allah says I have not created mankind and jin accept for them to worship me.Salah is the main pillar of Islam its what connects you to Allah.In it you seek forgiveness,mercy, guidance,increase in provision,protection and blessings and seek Jannah and seek refugee from Jahanam etc

Who ever does not pray means he didnt need Allah to request him from what I mentioned above that he felt he is independent.

The only thing guaranteed in life is death and has a fixed date for everyone.Seek Allahs mercy while you are living.

Allah owns your soul, he owns your eyes, he owns your ears, he owns your heart, he owns your life and everything about you. He has blessed you with the most basic necessities. You can't spare a few minutes out of your day to pray to the one who has created you? I know Salah can be a struggle for people but in reality it's shaytan who makes Salah a struggle for people. It's up to all of us to resist Shaytan's whispers, seek refuge in Allah and begin our salah to him.

May Allah guide us and give us the best in this world and the hereafter.

@FiftyPence

Sister, My sincerest advise to you is don't go down this ugly path of Atheism/Agnostic. Atheism/Agnosticism teaches that a higher being doesn't exist and our lives are useless without a purpose. Do you seriously believe that? your shoes have a purpose, your eyes have a purpose but you yourself don't have a purpose? do you just exist for nothing? Do you seriously believe that the mountains, the soil, the ocean, space, the air we breathe in and the billions of galaxies in the universe all came from nothing? no, the obvious answer is that our lord created all of this. Having Faith in God gives people hope, happiness and comfort, it's apart of human nature to believe in God. My sincere advise to you is take wudu, pray and ask Allah to guide you, cry out to him and seek his help, in the meantime learn about your religion objectively with an open mind.

May Allah guide you, give you the best in this world and the hereafter.

@FiftyPence

Sister, My sincerest advise to you is don't go down this ugly path of Atheism/Agnostic. Atheism/Agnosticism teaches that a higher being doesn't exist and our lives are useless without a purpose. Do you seriously believe that? your shoes have a purpose, your eyes have a purpose but you yourself don't have a purpose? do you just exist for nothing? Do you seriously believe that the mountains, the soil, the ocean, space, the air we breathe in and the billions of galaxies in the universe all came from nothing? no, the obvious answer is that our lord created all of this. Having Faith in God gives people hope, happiness and comfort, it's apart of human nature to believe in God. My sincere advise to you is take wudu, pray and ask Allah to guide you, cry out to him and seek his help, in the meantime learn about your religion objectively with an open mind.

May Allah guide you, give you the best in this world and the hereafter.

Even if you argue that god exists, what makes you think your religion is the truth? You were born into it like the Christian was born into Christianity and the Jew was born into Judaism.

I think anyone with a bit of brain cells can agree that putting someone in eternal hell is not merciful in anyway.
Tell me the oxygen you breath and your brains and intellect who gave you?
Wasnt it not Allah? Or someone else?
If you cant use your brain & intellect while you are still alive then you are worse than animals.

The mercy of Allah is when you are on earth you have been granted everything health,beauty,good life yet not appreciative of what you have been given.

The mercy of Allah in the hearsfter is for the believers only those that appreciated the gift of life Allah gave them Alla will give them more as a token of their appreciation but those that never had time for Allah then the hell fire is their abode.

Allah is not questioned only is the one that questions.He is the most server of punishers and that will be the gift of those who never appreciated Allah in life.

May Allah protect us from hellfire.

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖

It’s an abuse tactic. Single out the one that differs from the rest & treat them differently. I don’t see how Allah could tell people to isolate their family members, for such a thing, & pretend that they don’t deserve any peace in the afterlife.

I remember I posted a comment saying if someone did the very same thing to their partner, it would be considered domestic abuse, so why is it accepted when Allah does so? They went after me saying I should never compare Allah to humans, but even I wouldn’t listen to such a claim that would tell me to abandon their funeral.

Even if you argue that god exists, what makes you think your religion is the truth? You were born into it like the Christian was born into Christianity and the Jew was born into Judaism.
No one is stopping your from looking into those religions. Once you do, you'll find them to be false. Most are polytheistic in that they worship multiple Gods which doesn't make any rational sense, Christianity has the nonsensical trinity which is 3 gods but they call it 1. Judaism is only for ethnic jews, which is also nonsensical.

Those are just generic talking points that have been addressed and are readily available.

The only logical answer to this existence is that it has a creator, the description of that creator only matches the one in Islam. Some of the smartest people and scientists to exist in the western world were all believers in a creator.

Take your time to look into it yourself, its your life after all.

Trending