Tik tok

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Is an interesting app. You see people who are proud to be ramadan muslims. I saw plenty of videos were women will transform from pious and modest sisters and on Eid becoming Nikki minaj, Cardi b iyo Megan stallion.

I think they have cognitive issues. Theyre not thinking logically.
No offense but ramadan is to get rid of your sins and keep up the good habbits you picked up through the holy month. But instead you go back to your old lifestyle regaining those sins.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Is an interesting app. You see people who are proud to be ramadan muslims. I saw plenty of videos were women will transform from pious and modest sisters and on Eid becoming Nikki minaj, Cardi b iyo Megan stallion.

I think they have cognitive issues. Theyre not thinking logically.
No offense but ramadan is to get rid of your sins and keep up the good habbits you picked up through the holy month. But instead you go back to your old lifestyle regaining those sins.
TIK TOK the name says it all, it's wasting your time

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1621267018388.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
huuno wat podcasts do u watch?
I used to check out Rogan show laakin lately he’s become qashin
I asked @Basra and she told me to watch Ruqiya/exorcism sessions on utube

It really helps. lol

1621272713834.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I kid u not, my Aunty allegedly had rooxaan
Family members used to buy orgi for slaughter and they ensured it had a full set of teeth.
I was very young then but had it been now I would’ve done full investigation

For me. i am weary about the art of excorsism or Jiinii Saariis as Somalis calls it. I have a friend who believes in that. We went there one weekend to see it in action. Its abit overwhelming, and borderline sinful.

I rather just do Quraan Sariis, Youtube Ruqyas are all about Quran. I put on it on Youtube, put Oudh at home and see the magic work.

mrlog

VIP
For me. i am weary about the art of excorsism or Jiinii Saariis as Somalis calls it. I have a friend who believes in that. We went there one weekend to see it in action. Its abit overwhelming, and borderline sinful.

I rather just do Quraan Sariis, Youtube Ruqyas are all about Quran. I put on it on Youtube, put Oudh at home and see the magic work.

when u went did it seem fake or real?