Tigray (TPLF) are beating the drums of war

Abye made one big mistake that was to try rekindle the Amhara previledge that died more than 30 years ago.

Amhara extremists like Iskander Naga has been feeding Amhara population with lies about bringing back the Nazi regime of Menelik and Haile Selasie which is outdated.
It's like some Russians wanting to bring back their Tsar Monarch.Do you think this will be taken lightly by other russians.
Amhara Feudalism is outdated.
Most of the Amhara politicians sing one Ethiopia but what they mean is one religion,Culture and language which is Amhara that will dominate the rest of Ethiopia while other people will be rated second class citizens.

that was his biggest weakness, he assumed people will love him no matter what becasue he was nominated for a noble

he misread the entire situation, he did not see a 30 years of oromo being raised free of ahmaar slave mentality that banned their language

hen also forget both the average ahmaar and oormo are cawan barbaric animals who will burn and loot things if things do not go their way

alwasy instead of focusing on real problems like creating jobs, attracting investment and privatisation to spur competition, he spent his entire time on day dream on bringing back the old empire for the ahmaar,

he did not reform the land robbery tplf did on oromo, ahmaar, gambella where indians, arabs, chinese buy land dirt cheap

he needs to create 3 million jobs a year, minimum, with 70% under 30, orange left the country after her CEO said there is telecom privatisation happening, screw this we waited for 5 years

ethiopias biggest weakness is pretending to the world it has an amazing growing economy and raised the hopes of the youth with jobs and shiny TV and mobile phones, they became hopeful, no way is ethiopia even creating 30,000 jobs a year, let alone the minimum needed 3 million to stave off unrest, this is what i love about ethiopia, its her worst enemy, she doesn't need how to create jobs

i bet you majority of those protesting have parents who lost farm lands and have no jobs,

a very high top JWXO official was telling me a taxi driver in adis makes 2,000 birr a month but a taxi driver in Jigjiga makes around 10,000 a month,

ans the birr is now around 35/36 to the dollar, just a few years ago it was 18 to the dollar, to an economist this is massive inflation,

so central bank created inflation of printing their shit currency willy nilly is doing our jobs,

please carry on dr abiy, shot yourself in the foot, print money, high tariffs, shit currency doesn't alow them to import needed goods, and crono hitting their exports like coffee which accounts for around 30% of her exports, means no hard currency,

oh please Allah never allow the prices of primary agriculture products to rise for the next 5-10 years, it means no hard currency which means weak Ethiopia

remember that famous saying when bill Clinton won, they asked his advisory why he won, he replied "its the economy stupid",

watch the economy, never trust these fake one time off factory being touted, watch job creation, watch the currency, 10 years 1 dollar was around 9 birr, today 35 birr

this is whats killing ethiopia, as currency is printed into Zimbabwe style, her goods become shortened, less goods, more starvation, and her exports are falling like rock due to cheap agri goods falling in prices,

:stevej:

1596589614843.png

as much as I want Ethiopia to crumble, its not advantageous to us somali. We have too many dabodhilifs and a government which cant control mogadhso or even half of it. Ultimately what allah wills will happen.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
we need that to export oil and gas in independent AbsameStan insha Allah,

i will give you 3% of every trainload, is that a deal?

Whoever first takes it from the Oromo horde gets it. 3% :susp::reallymaury::tocry::westbrookwtf::williamswtf::ummhmm::ohlord:

Also it would be easier to just ship it down the Jubba river.

Whoever first takes it from the Oromo horde gets it. 3% :susp::reallymaury::tocry::westbrookwtf::williamswtf::ummhmm::ohlord:

Also it would be easier to just ship it down the Jubba river.

I need that railway link to djabouti, luckily we have a border with them through ciise lands in shaniley , now you know why ONLF went to ciise and jidwaq first and only negotiated with them,

3% IS NOT BAD CONSIDERING ITS JUST FOR YOU, maybe you thought i meant for your people, not fro your qabiil bro, even though i do not know your qabiil

if i become madaxwayne insha Allah you will become my personal strategic advisory,

Agah, @RasCanjero ileen your a tough negotiator bro, :leon::yacadiim:

3% IS NOT BAD CONSIDERING ITS JUST FOR YOU, maybe yuo thoguht i meant for your people, not fro your qabiil bro, even though i do not know your qabiil

if i become madaxwayne insha Allah you will become my personal strategic advisory,

Agah, @RasCanjero ileen your a tough negotiator bro, :leon::yacadiim:
What do you think about building a railroad from nfd to afmadow to ogadenia. A colonial official thought about it

@xabashi got upset that we were not buying his Amhara sugarcoated descriptions and said he is out for a while.:)

Dude thought he could fool Somalis.

Why should I be upset? I know many of you guys love your fantasies and conspiracy theories :ftw9nwa:. Remember how sspot went crazy few weeks ago? Everybody were fantasizing and prophesying that civil war is coming, the state is about to collapse blah blah crap? Now they see a kilil militia and yet again they go wild. I'm used to it, I just point out the facts and predict realistically what is gonna happen and it looks like I was right. And this time we will see who will have the last laugh about the TPLF, me or all you sspot suugo analysts :ftw9nwa:

I just found out explaining is a cumbersome task since many of you lack even the basic understanding of the current Ethiopian politics :ftw9nwa:. I sometimes don't know where to start :ftw9nwa: , so this time I prefer to give my analysis and wait and come back to tell you that I was right or I was wrong.

Sspot suugo analysts going wild whenever they see an incident happening in Ethiopia, shouting "state collapse", "independence", "disintegration", "civil war" blah blah :ftw9nwa:

tenor.gif

Last edited:

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
@xabashi

Here is the true face of Abiy. I am starting to understand why Oromos feel betrayed by Abiy and Amharas rejoice him.