Threads about Jamaicans and Blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do so many of you care about the opinions that Jamaicans and other blacks hold about you Somalis? Jamaican says this, Black American says that. These people were literally forced to eat eachothers shit on plantations so how can they ever talk about you? It’s called Derby Dose look it up. Look up Thomas Thistlewood who routinely did this to Jamaican slaves. What people with such history say about Somalis shouldn’t even be posted on a Somali sight. Somalis were never slaves but unfortunately were slave traders. Have some respect for yourselves and look down your noses at these poor lost people. Remember their words are coming out of mouths that the white man made to eat shit and piss. Literally!

Nobody gives a shit about khat eating Issaq legends.

There are barely any Jamaicans in the U.S. They mostly live in Canada or the UK.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Didn’t take long to distinguish yourself as one of the losers on this site. Jamaicans=black Americans no difference they are a proxy. Don’t hate on the Jizzaqs they have enough cuqdad as is. Every one of them is filled with incredible rage probably because Morgan left a lot of bastards on fucking street in the 80s:faysalwtf:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Didn’t take long to distinguish yourself as one of the losers on this site. Jamaicans=black Americans no difference they are a proxy. Don’t hate on the Jizzaqs they have enough cuqdad as is. Every one of them is filled with incredible rage probably because Morgan left a lot of bastards on fucking street in the 80s:faysalwtf:

Beesha reer sheekh Isxaaq of Somaliland & United Kingdom are far too noble for your bucktee ass. So stop mentioning us you peasant.

Who the f*ck cares about Jamaicans. Get their dick out of your mouth. You're the one contradicting yourself here.

Another of the low iq Somalis walaahi it’s no surprise. Niggas name is yanyuur and he’s posting about abortions and shit...
Why don't u watch the videos you xoolo and try to comprehend what is being said. You're using the N word and act like you're better than them. Stop trying to be them if you think you are superior to them. The most retarded thing I ever heard is somali supremacy the poorest cuqdad ridden people trying to claim superiority. @SuldaankaDadka

Last edited:
Yanyur give me a break sxb I’m not interested in that disgusting shit but dont let the irony be lost on you that if you were aborted I would have been spared this conversation :bell:
And if you were aborted, the Jamaicans and Bantus would have some other use for their dicks cause you clearly have it in your mouth. You joined tuesday and this the thread you make? You've been thinking about them long before you made an account.

And if you were aborted, the Jamaicans and Bantus would have some other use for their dicks cause you clearly have it in your mouth. You joined tuesday and this the thread you make? You've been thinking about them long before you made an account.

Jokes on you didn’t read. Get a job bum get off the net you lowlife

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
is it our fault theyre soo obsessed with us whether theyre from canada or uk an e ven netherlands (dutch caribbean) they still have grudge against us but i like it that way so we dont intermingle with them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending