Thousands more UAE funded troops compete training in Ethiopia

bidenkulaha

GalYare
CA174FD6-7D1A-45B7-9711-895A3A0B9B30.jpeg
0DA2AE24-CF52-478F-9D4B-783221A4948C.jpeg

bidenkulaha

GalYare
What's UEA's long term game plan? They are investing heavily in the security sector.
They’ve got SL, PL, JL on lock. Taking Xamar (and thereby central-south) and Somalia’s politics is their last goal. Simple as that I think.

They don’t want a repeat of 2017 when a few months after they started conscripting troops under HSM they were kicked out of Xamar by Farmaajo who waged a war on their presence across Somalia.

Not sure about these lot but the 3k Ugandan trained ones were mainly Hiraab + Mursade
They’re gonna be disarming all the Hawiye politicians or telling them to take their weapons outside of xamar. This is good thing xamar under one command maybe the capital will be safe again.

They’re gonna be disarming all the Hawiye politicians or telling them to take their weapons outside of xamar. This is good thing xamar under one command maybe the capital will be safe again.
as long as the police and police militarie are all Hiraab + Mursade then i don't mind the disarmament of hawiye politician's within the city and order for it to be taken outside the city. It won't affect us anyways shown by badbaado qaran. Beesha brought in 1000 men and 400 teknikos from S/dhexe within a few hours back in 2021. Mind you this was just Saneey cabdulle and Xaadole troops.

as long as the police and police militarie are all Abgaal, Habargidir and Mursade then i don't mind the disarmament of hawiye politician within the city and order for it to be taken outside the city. It won't affect us anyways shown by badbaado qaran. Beesha brought in 1000 men and 400 teknikos from S/dhexe within 24 hours back in 2021. Mind you this was just Saneey cabdulle and Xaadole troops.

That’s a good thing right now every tuug is heavily armed and sitting in his own fortified house. They cross the different checkpoints with their tekniko carrying the next qarax who knows.

That’s a good thing right now every tuug is heavily armed and sitting in his own fortified house. They cross the different checkpoints with their tekniko carrying the next qarax who knows.
Security has definitley beefed up in xamar and this is probably the best decision HSM made other than the war on khawarij. The new ugandan trained troops took over the 4 checkpoints coming in and out of the city and the NISA and regular police are now inside the city. i think we are finally seeing the end of qaraxs in xamar