Thoughts On “Greater Somalia” | Would it even work?

Oromia President

I stan both Troye Sivan and 486th President
If Somalia becomes civilized It shouldn’t happen Somalis alone are separated enough it would not succeed if they did unite there would be another civil war in a couple of years disunity works best for Somalia

I wish for the best but maybe it could work like NATO or something call it the “United Somali Organization” where they are at peace with each other but aren’t United in terms of borders hope that makes sense

Those were my thoughts on greater Somalia... it just shouldn’t happen 👍🏻

Maybe it would work better if all of Africa becomes one like the East African federation the Bantus unite and the Cushitic should unite simple really 🙌🏻

Tell that to low IQ people. We are still fighting about which monkey tribe is better and you are talking about unity and civilisation :noneck:
Hurdatha kakac

Oromia President

Tell that to low IQ people. We are still fighting about which monkey tribe is better and you are talking about unity and civilisation :noneck:
Hurdatha kakac
I’m thinking just in case it does happen and people become civil... I’m saying my opinion though :trash:

Oromia President

giphy.gif
Are you pro Greater Somalia or not my friend :wtfdis:

Oromia President

Mashallah very good answers mashallah 👍🏻 I hope climate change doesn’t affect Somali too much bismillah 🙏🏻

Oromia President

Unity was the worst thing to ever happen to Somalis, that is facts, I support 5 Somali countries, but I would never support a union.
But disunity is a problem at the same time Somalia getting Somalia will have more threats to them tbh

We need to be at peace at the same time and good allies (referring to those Somali nations)

Why would Kenya and Ethiopia allow this to happen, and also the international community?

Why would Djibouti give away their independence?

There is more of a chance of Somalia itself ceasing to exist imho :manny:

Oromia President

Why would Kenya and Ethiopia allow this to happen, and also the international community?

Why would Djibouti give away their independence?

There is more of a chance of Somalia itself ceasing to exist imho :manny:
New Police, and ONLF would probably be on Somalias side tbh 🙏🏻

I hope they don’t unite though it would cause more problems it would be better if they were smaller and weaker 👍🏻

I think in this thread there much agenda going against Somalis Uniting with each others as nation and 1 country
I think some ppl in this thread want Somalis to be divided as nation and country
:umad:

Oromia President

I think in this thread there much agenda going against Somalis Uniting with each others as nation and 1 country
I think some ppl in this thread want Somalis to be divided as nation and country
:umad:
I love Somalia but unity would bring another Civil War only Allah knows but just look at how Somalis are right now killing over a tribe... killing over streets and land they don’t own... just look at that itself!

Trending