Thought they were married

My ex was a chinese exmuslim. We had everything figured out until she broke up with me.

Now everytime I see a chinese girl I'm reminded of her.

Feels bad man

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I'm the same with my ex doesn't help that all asian girls look the same 😑

It's hilarious that you can say this after having dated one. I feel like the whole "They all look the same" is usually a mark that you don't get much exposure to that particular group. People who don't get exposed to much technology and see cadaans much in the 3rd world will even comment that most cadaans look the same to them, for example. I for one grew up around a lot of Filipinos can tell them apart as easily as I can tell apart Somalis as an example as well.

It's hilarious that you can say this after having dated one. I feel like the whole "They all look the same" is usually a mark that you don't get much exposure to that particular group. People who don't get exposed to much technology and see cadaans much in the 3rd world will even comment that most cadaans look the same to them, for example. I for one grew up around a lot of Filipinos can tell them apart as easily as I can tell apart Somalis as an example as well.
Same I’ve had many Asian friends although thinking back it was strange that they all seemingly shared a common hatred for Filipinos, they and the Romanians/Albanians have convinced me that being racist to Filipinos and gypsies is understandable.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
i used to see her on tiktok, she dated him, not married tho.

she used to get a lot of hate from somalis and she used to cuss them out it made me laugh cause she seems so innocent, but shed cuss them back in somali (most of the comments hating were somali fobs)

but i guess she learnt to tolerate the hate seeing as fobs are her main audience. or maybe they just stopped hating in general.

she used to get a lot of hate from somalis and she used to cuss them out it made me laugh cause she seems so innocent, but shed cuss them back in somali (most of the comments hating were somali fobs)

but i guess she learnt to tolerate the hate seeing as fobs are her main audience. or maybe they just stopped hating in general.

Is ur DP a real person?

They live together though. Just curious if she’s one of those ex Muslims.

she never once indicated she’s married why would you think she is ?

You wanna think the best of people. I'm not going to assume every Somali girl living with a man is committing Zina, especially when most of the times Somali girls do not engage in premarital sex or live with a man.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
You wanna think the best of people. I'm not going to assume every Somali girl living with a man is committing Zina, especially when most of the times Somali girls do not engage in premarital sex or live with a man.
:stevej:

I wanna meet the Somali girls you’re meeting. And if they’re living together what do you think they’re doing?? Baking cakes ?

Last edited:
I wanna meet the Somali girls you’re meeting. And if they’re living together what do you think they’re doing?? Baking cakes ?

Are you saying the majority of Somali women cohabitate with men? Most I know are living with family, roommates (female) or married.

Trending