Those who convert to Islam out of self-interest

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
There are more and more of them, are we talking about it?
So I see you coming, in no case am I talking about those who went to seek the light of Allah and who are better than me in religion, who was born in a Muslim family.
The last time I spoke with a white brother, who is converted and he explained to me that he had a lot of trouble finding a girl from his culture, that most white converts he meets do not want him, no because she did not convert to Islam but to Arabism
and that's the real problem.

fad, desire to belong to a trendy group, hatred of self and of everything related to one's culture of origin, inferiority complex, desire to mimic for lack of personality, to sleep with a member of the coveted community, for love, identity or psychological problems, lack of bearings and self-confidence ect ect.

I have the impression that Islam has become like belonging to a fashion, to a gang and I don't want to play the hypocrite by saying "yes, that's too good! they've converted" no, because Most young people today, both girls and boys, are interested in Islam only because it's fashionable.
I tell you my opinion, most converts suffer from an identity complex, from their history.

So what are you thinking about ?

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Damn @Elyazzzzzz
You kinda right. This guy I know says he never felt a sense of belonging growing up with his white side because he looked different but feels at home with muslims coz we diverse.

Unfortunately, humans are social beings. The need to belong is the biggest motivator for most things people do, according to psychology.

If they are lucky, they find hidaya in the process..

Yes but that’s What Islam is. It’s a religion of unity and one that will make you feel comfortable no matter who you are. But what matters the most is how they answer to their Lord.