Those of you who listen to rap music come in

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am not a music person and I do not listen to music unless I am on a long road trip. Once or twice a year I might listen to Somali music and usually qaraami music. A lot of Somalis my age are so obsessed with hip hop music and guys named Kendrick lamar, j cole lil wayne and etc.. Wallahi I tried to listen to these guys to see what the hype was and I find it extremely shocking how a grown person can listen to them. The lyrics are usually garbage rhyming for the sake of it and giving no thought to content or message. Geez man! how the held do you folks listen to these trash? Someone please explain to me.:eminemdamn:

lil wayne is obviously trash, but kendrick? you didn't like it?, how can you call that trash sxb kendrick is a crazy lyricist with a sick flow.

sayid he is trash so is kanye, jay z lil wayne and all of these brain dead people you guys listen to. anyone can rhyme bro but these guys will rhyme about waking and drinking sleeping and drinking wtf man. How can you allow yourself to listen to that?

msbanaadir Somali music is golden compared to rap music...at least it doesn't demean women to mere sex objects.

tramo that is not a reason enough..i think rappers use magic to have people hooked on their bullshit. lol that is the only explanation.

]

I agree but Jcole should not be on that list - he's the truth.

I tried giving kendrick a go but just can't understand the hype.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
It's the illuminati black magic having an influence on such feeble minds

sayid he is trash so is kanye, jay z lil wayne and all of these brain dead people you guys listen to. anyone can rhyme bro but these guys will rhyme about waking and drinking sleeping and drinking wtf man. How can you allow yourself to listen to that?

msbanaadir Somali music is golden compared to rap music...at least it doesn't demean women to mere sex objects.

tramo that is not a reason enough..i think rappers use magic to have people hooked on their bullshit. lol that is the only explanation.
:ftw9nwa: what song you listen to

]

I agree but Jcole should not be on that list - he's the truth.

I tried giving kendrick a go but just can't understand the hype.
lol This is precisely what I mean. He starts with saying "" wtf He is talking about drinking liquor and undressing a girl and he is talking about the size of her breasts and you think this is the truth? How did society come to this? :faysalwtf:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
It's all we know ninyow. Lil Wayne fell off. I don't really fuk with J Cole I'm team K Dot. If you don't like these new guys you should listen to goats like Pac, Biggie, Big L, Nas etc :nvjpqts:

S

syntax

Ok if you don't like it then don't listen to it. Why do you have to make a thread shitting on the people who enjoy that genre?

Lol at that sayid nigga saying weezy is trash then sucking Kendrick dick. lol gotta love the weezy haters. What if I told you Kendrick biggest inspiration was weezy. Dude used to worship him. He's been on record saying that Lil Wayne is the most influential rapper to him and to most of the new Gen rappers. Sheesh dudes early mixtape , C4, the one that made him blowup on the Internet was dedicated entirely to Lil Wayne (hence the title c4) and he rapped only on Lil Wayne beats.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
people who hate on wayne make me laugh. like he aint had the whole game on lock from 2005-2009

lol This is precisely what I mean. He starts with saying "" wtf He is talking about drinking liquor and undressing a girl and he is talking about the size of her breasts and you think this is the truth? How did society come to this? :faysalwtf:

We can't pretend this does not happen IRL and this is why I prefer hip-hop over other genres.

What artists do you listen to?:browtf:

Ok if you don't like it then don't listen to it. Why do you have to make a thread shitting on the people who enjoy that genre?

Lol at that sayid nigga saying weezy is trash then sucking Kendrick dick. lol gotta love the weezy haters. What if I told you Kendrick biggest inspiration was weezy. Dude used to worship him. He's been on record saying that Lil Wayne is the most influential rapper to him and to most of the new Gen rappers. Sheesh dudes early mixtape , C4, the one that made him blowup on the Internet was dedicated entirely to Lil Wayne (hence the title c4) and he rapped only on Lil Wayne beats.
I obviously do not listen to them but that does not mean I can't critique them. If you think lil wayne is that good then I really question your sanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.