This Western European country amazes me, its wealthy, small and lacks any natural resources except..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
her people

DenmarkFlagPicture1.png

At the same time you have this one country in Africa where scholars have said that it has no excuse not to be the wealthiest country in the world because of all the natural resources god has endowed in them. However, it has one major curse, it is located in Africa :nahgirl::meleshame::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
DRCongoFlagImage.jpg

her people

DenmarkFlagPicture1.png

At the same time you have this one country in Africa where scholars have said that it has no excuse not to be the wealthiest country in the world because of all the natural resources god has endowed in them. However, it has one major curse, it is located in Africa :nahgirl::meleshame::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
DRCongoFlagImage.jpg

Denmark is truly blessed

1) One of most equal societies in the word

2) Number one in all relevant categories, example social progress index and child mortality (Lowest in the world).

3) Our politic is for the most part non-polarizing, all government qualified parties work together on major proposals like education or taxes to ensure continuity and safety.

Over all Danes are just a content people who value their country and put solidarity first because it works :fittytousand:

I can't thank my late mother for bringing me to this land of vikings :noneck:

Denmark is truly blessed

2) Number one in all relevant categories, example social progress index and child mortality (Lowest in the world).

3) Our politic is for the most part non-polarizing, all government qualified parties work together on major proposals like education or taxes to ensure continuity and safety.

Over all Danes are just a content people who value their country and put solidarity first because it works :fittytousand:

AUN to your late mother, sister steam

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Denmark is truly blessed

Alla ya raxma to your mother.

I beg of you to change course in your deen. Pray for your mother. She needs that from you more than ever. Ilaahay ha ku soo hadeeyo

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Denmark is truly blessed

AUN to your mother abayo and may god ease your pain. And know it feels sadly :friendhug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts