This song

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked because I think they should start using less instruments, work on their vocals and actually hire proper bands instead of relying on electronic instruments.

The voices are almost always terrible. They shouldn't use electronic instruments though. I was thinking more physical instruments like drums and violins.

VixR

Veritas
This music is awful.

Whatever this genre is, is where Somali music sounds authentic and good.
And the older music our parents listen to is 100000000000000x than the stuff I see on YT.

waraabe

Your superior
This music is awful.

And the older music our parents listen to is 100000000000000x than the stuff I see on YT.

It's qaraami music, you like it?

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
This music is awful.

This is mirqaan music lol the genre is called qaraami. I agree that it's the genre that produces the best Somali music.

:damnmusic::ohhhdamn:

VixR

Veritas
This is mirqaan music lol the genre is called qaraami. I agree that it's the genre that produces the best Somali music.

:damnmusic::ohhhdamn:

Kkkk I can see it bulging their cheeks, but it's forgivable cuz the music :lawd:

That guy with the well-taxed Kaban lol is blessed, but like before it's an oldie from Zulfa, nothing new

It's qaraami music, you like it?
It's the best kind. Good enough that it doesn't matter if you can't understand it. The new stuff is talentless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts