This song is driving xalimoyinka mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo

Look at the comment section :lolbron:

watan naaga nimanka xasaskale ugacan hadiiso ayada waye nagaha nimankooda ka aqata ka idho adeeg ayaan maqlijiray siilkaga waynka badan laduuno duqyaasha yahuu yin aya buuxa meelwalbo walahi nagta ninkayga igu qabsto malageedu aniga waye naso balaq

Yaaa illaahii madax xanuun badanaa kulahaa sadex kalena ila guurso walee heestan dib uma dhageysto aabeheed cunto wax xun noo soo hor kacaysa

Alla tani ninbay soo wayday baryo ayay kuwaalatay xitaa wajigeeda ma eegi karo iga qari waxan waalan

nacala kudhalay ma dhahaa 3 kalane gurso ani iguri geey kulahaa uff marki la dubaya dalnar yare snapkiisa ka arkay wlahi madaxii ixanunay ila hada ixanunaya

naa nagatag maxay ahaad waxushtu sadxkalanax guurso aaaaa ilmah adeerayalo intaan gursanayo heestah yutubkah halagasaro

yaaaahuuuuuu balayad moodo digaagad biyo qoyan kasoo baxday kuye 3kalena guurso anigana i kexee

Ba ay malaha ereyada ma fahansano naagtu hees maaha waxan

Balaaayo kudaftee. Wilasha hanagudirin. Inkaarkugudhacdee. Ankuarko asagoo fiirina xita by mistake wlh wandilaaa

:chrisfreshhah::dead::dead1:

Last edited:

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Nah I didn't read, looool, so the women in the comments are first wives that are terrified at the thought of their man marrying another

You should read the comments sxb its gold seeing the salty xaliimos up in arms and the guys defending her saying its her choice.

Look at this one threatening to beat her.

3 guurso kulahaa dofar nimanka hanagu dirin wacala yahey folxumada badan jiis miyaa tan istaag Naya nagtaan ya igeno an garacee

We need to get input from the resident xaliimos here:mjlol:

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm sorry but there should be a limit to Somali singers, most of these Somali singers can't sing, I don't know who lied to them? She sounds like a cat getting choked. It's embarassing.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
I'm sorry but there should be a limit to Somali singers, most of these Somali singers can't sing, I don't know who lied to them? She sounds like a cat getting choked. It's embarassing.

Is her voice bothering you or is this "sadex kalena Guurso Ana iguri Gee" part walaal :trumpsmirk:

Finally we have a female voice for halal polygamy. She said sadex kale igu guurso so its not like she is stealing "womin" from their man. There are more womin then men marka waa in la is fududeyo. Kabirka jooji unless you wanna hit 30 yrs with no kids and marriage.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
I didn't even listen to the song to be honest, I don't know the narrative of the somg, I lasted 15 seconds and turn it off.

She starts to sing from 0:45 sec mark so i'm guessing you listened more than 15 sec to say this "She sounds like a cat getting choked":ulyin:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She starts to sing from 0:45 sec mark so i'm guessing you listened more than 15 sec to say this "She sounds like a cat getting choked":ulyin:
Yes she sounds like a cat, actually not just a cat, a cat that's getting chocked.. I said what I said.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
I didn't understand one word she uttered. Bad makeup and auto tune qudha ayaan uu jeeda.

Who is not using auto tune these days. I'm going to help you understand few words she uttered

sadex kalena Guurso Ana iguri Gee. rough meaning, marry 3 other and take me home. So are you triggered by her makeup or by those words be honest.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Thanks for agreeing with me that she doesn't sound good.

@kaluumayste is determined for us SSpot to care about what this random untalented singer has to say. :hillarybiz:

"Inkar kugu dhacdaye wiilasha ha nagu dirin Awalba khayr kuma hadlayne"

Comment like this has left me greatly surprised that is all walaal :drakelaugh:

Who is not using auto tune these days. I'm going to help you understand few words she uttered

sadex kalena Guurso Ana iguri Gee. rough meaning, marry 3 other and take me home. So are you triggered by her makeup or by those words be honest.
I am not triggered. I have someone in my life and happily content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending