4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
It's been quite a while that i'm listening to this song,
it's a somali and ethiopian mixed song, and the singer is cute tbh

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
the singer is ethiopian who remixed the original song.

But saying it’s an Ethiopian and Somali song implies that the song is both ethiopian and Somali.

It’s a Somali song that was covered by a raw meat eater.

I don’t hate anyone, But I don’t like anyone that’s not Somali.

And also I would love to see Ethiopia collapse in the near future.
I read ur comments on many other threads about races/ ethnic groups and i've noticed that you r radical somali supremacist
Xaasid-nimadu ma fiicna,iska dhaaf quruxeey

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
I read ur comments on many other threads about races/ ethnic groups and i've noticed that you r radical somali supremacist
Xaasid-nimadu ma fiicna,iska dhaaf quruxeey

I’m not a radical out all and it isn’t xaasidnimo, they deserve it, Ethiopia haa burburto. Ameen ya rabb.

upload_2018-12-14_17-33-7.png

Ethiopian meets civilized Geeljire.

I’m not a radical out all and it isn’t xaasidnimo, they deserve it, Ethiopia haa burburto. Ameen ya rabb.
I know the reason behind your hatred toward the ethopians, probably the xasuuq they have done back in 2006 on xamar by the un-elected dictator mele-zenewi( his actions could not represent anyone but defined himself)
Do you hate siad barre as well as we all know what he has done to his fellow somalis?:cosbyhmm:

Sorry bro I had to qashin rate your post. The second time I have ever done that cos i'm not proud of it really. While the original Somali version is excellent this one sounds like its being sang by some of those non-proud brain dead 19 year old twitter xalimos. It is a No from me brave.

Sincerely;
Aziz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts