VIP
Now he’s 23 with 5 kids and he’s been in and out of jail

One of his kids got adopted
:farmajoyaab:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Kids are a massive responsibility which is why I rejected several arranged marriage proposals from my parents... I won't get married until I completely finish my studies and get an excellent well paying job.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Kids are a massive responsibility which is why I rejected several arranged marriage proposals from my parents... I won't get married until I completely finish my studies and get an excellent well paying job.
That’s the right mindset it’s more secure and a better approach than just getting married straight away

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
That’s the right mindset it’s more secure and a better approach than just getting married straight away
He probably committed that Robbery crime trying to get food for his five children.

Mercury

VIP
He probably committed that Robbery crime trying to get food for his five children.
He’s been in and out 3 times why not just focus on getting an honest job or go to a trade school or something

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
He’s been in and out 3 times why not just focus on getting an honest job or go to a trade school or something
It's hard to get a job when you have a criminal record.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Just like the adoons. Can u imagine how many bastard half somali kids are being raised in the west?

Kratos

Sonder
When I say that to my parents they tell me not to worry and that wax walba ilaahay baa gacanta ku haayo. They then quote their second favourite hadith, the one where we are encouraged to not delay and marry young. I have no counter-arguments to that so I just say alright.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
When I say that to my parents they tell me not to worry and that wax walba ilaahay baa gacanta ku haayo. They then quote their second favourite hadith, the one where we are encouraged to not delay and marry young. I have no counter-arguments to that so I just say alright.
Tell them that you'll marry when you achieve complete self sufficiency. They need to respect your life changing decisions. My advice to you is to never marry UNTIL you achieve self sufficiency.

Kratos

Sonder
Tell them that you'll marry when you achieve complete self sufficiency. They need to respect your life changing decisions. My advice to you is to never marry UNTIL you achieve self sufficiency.
I agree but they think that's a gaal/Western way of thinking. I'll just reject any girl they try to set me up with and be like she's not my type.

Mercury

VIP
I agree but they think that's a gaal/Western way of thinking. I'll just reject any girl they try to set me up with and be like she's not my type.
It’s good your focusing on your goals and education

Just tell them everything is written the day you die the day you get married it’s all in Allahs hands

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
People shouldn't have kids if they will be solely reliant on the state unless it's beneficial for the country to have a population boom.

Gambar

VIP
You are a guy lakiin it’s different for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts