This Somali-Ethio Qari is good mashaaAllaah

Their my people who voted for u to speak for them. cousins haha don’t make me laugh. What you mean opinions it’s FACTSSS FACTSSSSSS. you can run around it all you want. A lion stays loyal to its pride, a sheep is known as a follower. So who’s what.
He is my cousin, no actually he’s my Muslim BROTHER. Please ease it on the insults :(

Their my people who voted for u to speak for them. cousins haha don’t make me laugh. What you mean opinions it’s FACTSSS FACTSSSSSS. you can run around it all you want. A lion stays loyal to its pride, a sheep is known as a follower. So who’s what.

I am not speaking for them, you are. All I am saying is: anyone within the borders of Ethiopia, is considered as an Ethiopia, which is a common sense fact, not some complex, complicated issue bro, lol.

I have never seen a Somali whose land falls under Colonially demarcated borders, call themselves an 'Ethiopian', it's offensive to us to call ourselves by a name that isn't ours. Ethiopia was forced on those of us whose ancestral land fall in those fake borders, so it's doubly offensive.

Have some respect @Abba Sadacha and accept what people are telling you.

I have never seen a Somali whose land falls under Colonially demarcated borders, call themselves an 'Ethiopian', it's offensive to us to call ourselves by a name that isn't ours. Ethiopia was forced on those of us whose ancestral land fall in those fake borders, so it's doubly offensive.

Have some respect @Abba Sadacha and accept what people are telling you.

As I've said before, on paper they're Ethiopian. However this doesn't mean that they identify with the Ethiopian state or with Ethiopia at all. The same can be said for other traditionally marginalized of peripheral ethnic groups.

How many millions did

It looks like that will accur! Happy? how many millions did you insult by forcing titles on them. Who are u to insult but can’t take insults. Ethiopian is an insult to us. And I was just stating facts. Orms are a community not a ethnicity and only share a language. And slaves you can just see in history and orom migration to Arabia today for unpaid work (slavery) and prostitution. And us being ur role model your proof of that, I’m not even gna go into ur written language being influenced by us and part of ur clothing being Somali traditional clothing. Even in music. We’re ur role models and we don’t like u accept it.
I could pick apart what you said piece by piece but I just wanna know where all this hate comes from? Do you think you’re descended from a supreme race? Do you communicate like this in reality? I swear people like you will develop a brain tumor or something from all that senseless hate and anger
How many millions did

It looks like that will accur! Happy? how many millions did you insult by forcing titles on them. Who are u to insult but can’t take insults. Ethiopian is an insult to us. And I was just stating facts. Orms are a community not a ethnicity and only share a language. And slaves you can just see in history and orom migration to Arabia today for unpaid work (slavery) and prostitution. And us being ur role model your proof of that, I’m not even gna go into ur written language being influenced by us and part of ur clothing being Somali traditional clothing. Even in music. We’re ur role models and we don’t like u accept it.
How many millions did

You have way too much hate in your heart. That’s gotta take a toll on your mental and physical health. Seriously.
You should improve your personal life instead of trying to get some kinda confidence based on being better than the poor Cushitic group next door smh
this is exactly why africa is the way it is. Imagine if Europeans were as rude as you! They could shred us all to pieces with talks of their accomplishments, influence, and world domination… but instead they stay quiet and humble so as not to wake us. Than we have ashy dudes like you bragging about what exactly? Oromo script (Latin based, created in mid 1900s) being influenced by Somali (also Latin based, created in mid 1900s)? Similar traditional clothing that nobody even wears anymore? That’s not something to even open your mouth about! There’s proxy wars and psy-ops going on and you’re trying to go back to the spear chucking days. Get help. Better yet, get a life.

Trending