This Somali-Ethio Qari is good mashaaAllaah

he is actually Somali Ogaden from Godey. He represented Ethiopia in the competition that’s it but he’s not Ethiopian.

Somalis in Ethiopia are Ethiopian regardless of what you say. Sure, they're somali first but still Ethiopian. Anyways. Somalis are good at reciting Quran mashaaAllaah and that's what matters more.

reer

VIP
Somalis in Ethiopia are Ethiopian regardless of what you say. Sure, they're somali first but still Ethiopian. Anyways. Somalis are good at reciting Quran mashaaAllaah and that's what matters more.
somali-ethiopian is an oxymoron. you cant somali-ethiopian just in the same way you cant be pakistani-indian.

The only Ethiopians in Ethiopia are Amhara people & the assimilated Oromos in Shewa otherwise no other ethnic group consider themselves apart of the Ethiopian category. There’s only Somali. Same way there’s no “Palestinian Israeli” there’s only Palestinians occupied by Israel same way somalis in the Ogaden are occupied by Ethiopia.

The only Ethiopians in Ethiopia are Amhara people & the assimilated Oromos in Shewa otherwise no other ethnic group consider themselves apart of the Ethiopian category. There’s only Somali. Same way there’s no “Palestinian Israeli” there’s only Palestinians occupied by Israel same way somalis in the Ogaden are occupied by Ethiopia.

I get it. But, as long as Ethiopia exists, regardless of it's current and past state of affairs, we're Ethiopians, even if it's just on paper or just a geographical entity or state. Ya know?

So
somali-ethiopian is an oxymoron. you cant somali-ethiopian just in the same way you cant be pakistani-indian.
somali is an ethnic group but also a nationality. That’s why somali bantu are somali by nationality but bantu ethnically. However being Ethiopian is only a nationality but not an ethnicity. Saying somali- ethiopian is like saying amhara- ethiopian

I get it. But, as long as Ethiopia exists, regardless of it's current and past state of affairs, we're Ethiopians, even if it's just on paper or just a geographical entity or state. Ya know?

That’s only you mate but no Somali considers themselves Ethiopian. Ethiopia only exists in Amhara region, not even the Tigray Christians want to be considered “Ethiopians”.

That’s only you mate but no Somali considers themselves Ethiopian. Ethiopia only exists in Amhara region, not even the Tigray Christians want to be considered “Ethiopians”.

Like it or not, you're Ethiopian if you're from within its borders, lol, even if it's just on paper. Tigrayans were fine with being Ethiopian when their uncle's and cousins, the TPLF, were looting Ethiopia for billions. If by some miracle, their uncle's and cousins got power again, they'd be the most Ethiopian of all lol.

Like it or not, you're Ethiopian if you're from within its borders, lol, even if it's just on paper. Tigrayans were fine with being Ethiopian when their uncle's and cousins, the TPLF, were looting Ethiopia for billions. If by some miracle, their uncle's and cousins got power again, they'd be the most Ethiopian of all lol.

Maybe you consider yourself an Ethiopian after all you are an Amhara pretending to be Oromo, but not everyone has the same views as you mate.

Maybe you consider yourself an Ethiopian after all you are an Amhara pretending to be Oromo, but not everyone has the same views as you mate.

You don't have to consider yourself as one, but if you're from within its borders, you're one, as I've said, even if it's just on paper and not in your heart & mind. Sure, if you want, you can believe I'm a Malaysian Intelligence Unit Officer, if deceiving yourself makes you feel better.

You don't have to consider yourself as one, but if you're from within its borders, you're one, as I've said, even if it's just on paper and not in your heart & mind. Sure, if you want, you can believe I'm a Malaysian Intelligence Unit Officer, if deceiving yourself makes you feel better.

Borders change over the years. In Africa it’s based on European colonization designed false map. Why don’t you tell Bosnians they are Serbs or you tell all the other former countries of Yugoslavia if they consider each-other Yugoslavs.

Borders change over the years. In Africa it’s based on European colonization designed false map. Why don’t you tell Bosnians they are Serbs or you tell all the other former countries of Yugoslavia if they consider each-other Yugoslavs.

Of course they do, and when it changes to the point that Somali's leave Ethiopia, then you'll be non-ethiopians. Are bosnians still part of a country with serbs? are they part of serbia? does yugoslavia exist? no. does ethiopia, with somali's as part of it, still exist? yes. that's the essential difference, sir.

Of course they do, and when it changes to the point that Somali's leave Ethiopia, then you'll be non-ethiopians. Are bosnians still part of a country with serbs? are they part of serbia? does yugoslavia exist? no. does ethiopia, with somali's as part of it, still exist? yes. that's the essential difference, sir.
Typical orom always defending his masters. Ethiopia will finish and break apart soon only oromo and your amharic masters will remain and rule over you till yomul qiyama, they will only keep you because they need workers to do their dirty jobs and labor for them. Stop begging Somalis, I know we’re ur role models and look up to us but we don’t F with u assimilated fake ethnicity oroms that only have a language in common amongst yourselves. but reality will hit u when ur the only one left in a country that fell apart and become a maid and slave to amhar.

Typical orom always defending his masters. Ethiopia will finish and break apart soon only oromo and your amharic masters will remain and rule over you till yomul qiyama, they will only keep you because they need workers to do their dirty jobs and labor for them. Stop begging Somalis, I know we’re ur role models and look up to us but we don’t F with u assimilated fake ethnicity oroms that only have a language in common amongst yourselves. but reality will hit u when ur the only one left in a country that fell apart and become a maid and slave to amhar.

I think the real issue is, you're being emotional, and not being objective here. Or impartial. Look at you, you can't discuss this without resorting to insults, insulting millions of people, who are most likely, better than you in the sight of Allaah.
I never once expressed whether or not, I'd like Ethiopia to exist or not, I am simply stating the facts as they are, as of now. Now, you are claiming knowledge of the Ghayb [unseen], which we know, is a major sin in Islam, because only Allaah knows that. You, I, and everyone, do not know even know what will happen in an hour from now-forget about tomorrow, next week, or the next decade. It's better, to say ''I think such and such will occur.'' That way, it's conditional.
My role models are people like Shaykh Hudhaifi, Shaykh Husary, good Muslims, not entire ethnic groups brother.
You can only speak for yourself, as well, because Somali's I know in real life, are way better than you in manners and behavior, and we get along just fine.

How many millions did
I think the real issue is, you're being emotional, and not being objective here. Or impartial. Look at you, you can't discuss this without resorting to insults, insulting millions of people, who are most likely, better than you in the sight of Allaah.
I never once expressed whether or not, I'd like Ethiopia to exist or not, I am simply stating the facts as they are, as of now. Now, you are claiming knowledge of the Ghayb [unseen], which we know, is a major sin in Islam, because only Allaah knows that. You, I, and everyone, do not know even know what will happen in an hour from now-forget about tomorrow, next week, or the next decade. It's better, to say ''I think such and such will occur.'' That way, it's conditional.
My role models are people like Shaykh Hudhaifi, Shaykh Husary, good Muslims, not entire ethnic groups brother.
You can only speak for yourself, as well, because Somali's I know in real life, are way better than you in manners and behavior, and we get along just fine.
It looks like that will accur! Happy? how many millions did you insult by forcing titles on them. Who are u to insult but can’t take insults. Ethiopian is an insult to us. And I was just stating facts. Orms are a community not a ethnicity and only share a language. And slaves you can just see in history and orom migration to Arabia today for unpaid work (slavery) and prostitution. And us being ur role model your proof of that, I’m not even gna go into ur written language being influenced by us and part of ur clothing being Somali traditional clothing. Even in music. We’re ur role models and we don’t like u accept it.

How many millions did

It looks like that will accur! Happy? how many millions did you insult by forcing titles on them. Who are u to insult but can’t take insults. Ethiopian is an insult to us. And I was just stating facts. Orms are a community not a ethnicity and only share a language. And slaves you can just see in history and orom migration to Arabia today for unpaid work (slavery) and prostitution. And us being ur role model your proof of that, I’m not even gna go into ur written language being influenced by us and part of ur clothing being Somali traditional clothing. Even in music. We’re ur role models and we don’t like u accept it.

How is stating facts, as they are today, on the ground, an insult, sir? Are there not millions of Somali's within Ethiopia's borders? Yes. So, technically, they are Ethiopian. Of course, being Ethiopian on paper, and identifying with Ethiopia as a state/citizen, are two different things. Indeed.
Speak for yourself, until you can prove that Somalis in Ethiopia, as a whole, voted for you to speak for them. Until then, your opinion only represents yourself, with all due respect.
Okay cool, you can call us anything you want, insults, etc, it doesn't matter, the lions do not lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.
I do not see Somali's as role models, but rather, as cousins, who need to put clan allegiances aside and unite to solve their many, many problems in Somalia proper. That's about it.
You don't have to like us, your liking us or hating us, means nothing, Zero.

How is stating facts, as they are today, on the ground, an insult, sir? Are there not millions of Somali's within Ethiopia's borders? Yes. So, technically, they are Ethiopian. Of course, being Ethiopian on paper, and identifying with Ethiopia as a state/citizen, are two different things. Indeed.
Speak for yourself, until you can prove that Somalis in Ethiopia, as a whole, voted for you to speak for them. Until then, your opinion only represents yourself, with all due respect.
Okay cool, you can call us anything you want, insults, etc, it doesn't matter, the lions do not lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.
I do not see Somali's as role models, but rather, as cousins, who need to put clan allegiances aside and unite to solve their many, many problems in Somalia proper. That's about it.
You don't have to like us, your liking us or hating us, means nothing, Zero.
Their my people who voted for u to speak for them. cousins haha don’t make me laugh. What you mean opinions it’s FACTSSS FACTSSSSSS. you can run around it all you want. A lion stays loyal to its pride, a sheep is known as a follower. So who’s what.

Trending