This site is a microcosm of...

The current culture war. Nearly every other (general) thread on here, posts on twitter and TikTok etc.., are about wokeism vs conservatism, red v blue pill.
Kind of funny people still entertain these kind of posts, it's exactly what the bourgeoisie want- culture war> class war.
The future looks so bleak oh my

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
The current culture war. Nearly every other (general) thread on here, posts on twitter and TikTok etc.., are about wokeism vs conservatism, red v blue pill.
Kind of funny people still entertain these kind of posts, it's exactly what the bourgeoisie want- culture war> class war.
Most people I talk to irl don't bother with these things. We just hang out like normal.

It only seems to be an online thing at least in my experience cause I tend to not hang out with politically active people since it's draining listening to their rambling about western politics when I don't really care.

Not sure how it is in America though, maybe ya'll are surrounded by culutre wars irl which would be sad, I would've left the country if that was the case

I think actually living in a place like Cuba or Venezuela would cure you of this Marxist rhetoric. and if Marxism was really this big threat to the system then Western media wouldn't hate Bolsonaro as much as it does. go on YouTube and look at Western coverage of Lula and Bolsonaro. the Western media loved Lula and hated Bolsonaro. if we were really being run by militant anti-Communists, the media would have loved Bolsonaro instead of having helped drive him out of power so the Communist Lula could take over.

I think actually living in a place like Cuba or Venezuela would cure you of this Marxist rhetoric. and if Marxism was really this big threat to the system then Western media wouldn't hate Bolsonaro as much as it does. go on YouTube and look at Western coverage of Lula and Bolsonaro. the Western media loved Lula and hated Bolsonaro. if we were really being run by militant anti-Communists, the media would have loved Bolsonaro instead of having helped drive him out of power so the Communist Lula could take over.

Subhanallah I was literally thinking of tagging you when I commented earlier and here you are

Subhanallah I was literally thinking of tagging you when I commented earlier and here you are

I watch the continual expansion of communism in my region... for those who are aware of what's happening, it is really blatantly obvious how the West is complicit.... I am watching a Western-backed Communist takeover as part of a Western conspiracy to destroy our region's traditional culture in line with the aims of "globohomo".... and then somehow there are people still thinking that Marxism/Communism is something that goes against the system....

I can express my thoughts but I can't convey the bitterness I feel about all of this.

I watch the continual expansion of communism in my region... for those who are aware of what's happening, it is really blatantly obvious how the West is complicit.... I am watching a Western-backed Communist takeover as part of a Western conspiracy to destroy our region's traditional culture in line with the aims of "globohomo".... and then somehow there are people still thinking that Marxism/Communism is something that goes against the system....

I can express my thoughts but I can't convey the bitterness I feel about all of this.

Once they are done with Latin America they are coming for us africans. With somali commies like OP and facist somalis I wouldn' t be suprised if these extremists become in charge of the country.

1960s were good though...before the coups