This SayWallahiii twitter guy keeping his foot on Somali girls necks wow!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In their defense. Average people shouldnt be on twitter. What else can you do on twitter if you not beefing with strangers or talking trash

He's Good for calling out self hating somali girls he does the job good yh but he over does it. It's annoying now the only thing I see from this guy is talking about somali girls.

This dumb girls are seeing attention if we ignore them they won’t have any views, ruining our image to the outside world is what sells nowadays:farmajoyaab:.

do most somalis not know somali?why dont they write in somali?is it the 68IQ thing or do they want ajnabis to now all our shit?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
He's Good for calling out self hating somali girls he does the job good yh but he over does it. It's annoying now the only thing I see from this guy is talking about somali girls.
He's very good at keeping BLM xalimos in line but he posts so much about them that he comes across as an incel to be honest. I also don't like how he uses BLM vernacular like "ya'll".

World

VIP
I don’t think it’s true that Somali girls are adopting AA culture more than Somali boys, they’re both as bad as each other.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Looks like I spoke too soon!!
:ohdamn:
My boy is ahead of the game.
:drakelaugh:
Don't worry he admitted he was with a bunch of ratchet somali girls who the somalis didn't want to marry and him being an outsider not knowing married them and found out he's with druggie alcoholic hoes and divorced them and realised you won't find a good person from a community that doenst marry out that often. He seems like a nice guy he should get a nice African American women he can get best selections from his own community and not rejects

im surprised they didn't get him suspended yet there was this other savage named rogen but that nigga couldn't survive long without getting mass reported lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts