This one hit me hard today

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The years have passed by in the blink of an eye. This is a real eye opener. Even my ajnabi friends confess that they feel time is passing by quickly.

What do you think it will be like before the hour? will time pass by so quickly that we'll notice this phenomenon as it becomes more impactful on our lives.

1660603927110.png

i mean, u spend hours on social media and it feels like a couple minutes, time will pass so fast, u wont even have time to think to urself, which is what shaytaan wants

GuanYu

Custom title
The years have passed by in the blink of an eye. This is a real eye opener. Even my ajnabi friends confess that they feel time is passing by quickly.

What do you think it will be like before the hour? will time pass by so quickly that we'll notice this phenomenon as it becomes more impactful on our lives.

View attachment 234056
From 6-18 feels like a century, 18-24 feels like a decade, 24-27 feels like 3 months :pachah1:
Next thing I know it's 2045 and am 50 :pachah1:

May allah give us all sabir

View attachment 234056
Yes my family talks about it all the time

Trending

Latest posts